WHAT'S WINNING!

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for February 24 )

Details


Sloppy Rating is only for Sloppy Track Races and Mud Rating is only for Muddy Track Races. Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI TUP 5.20 1 of 1 turf winners 100.00 total won= 10.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +420.00% TUP 1.53 3 of 7 trip winners 42.86 total won= 21.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +53.00% TUP 1.33 3 of 7 xfactor winners 42.86 total won= 18.60 cost= 14.00 Profit +33.00% TUP 1.19 3 of 7 power winners 42.86 total won= 16.60 cost= 14.00 Profit +19.00% TUP 0.89 2 of 7 latespeed winners 28.57 total won= 12.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -11.00% TUP 0.51 1 of 7 speedclass winners 14.29 total won= 7.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -49.00% TUP 0.51 1 of 7 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 7.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -49.00% TUP 0.51 1 of 7 earlyspeed winners 14.29 total won= 7.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -49.00% TUP 0.30 1 of 7 pro winners 14.29 total won= 4.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -70.00% TUP 0.30 1 of 7 fairodds winners 14.29 total won= 4.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -70.00% TP 0.85 2 of 6 trip winners 33.33 total won= 10.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -15.00% TP 0.68 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 8.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -32.00% TP 0.55 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 6.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -45.00% TP 0.38 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 4.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -62.00% TP 0.30 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% TP 0.30 1 of 6 speedclass winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% TP 0.30 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% TP 0.30 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% TAM 1.86 4 of 10 power winners 40.00 total won= 37.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +86.00% TAM 1.49 3 of 10 trip winners 30.00 total won= 29.80 cost= 20.00 Profit +49.00% TAM 1.23 4 of 10 earlyspeed winners 40.00 total won= 24.60 cost= 20.00 Profit +23.00% TAM 0.93 2 of 4 turf winners 50.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 8.00 Profit -7.00% TAM 0.88 3 of 10 xfactor winners 30.00 total won= 17.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -12.00% TAM 0.88 3 of 10 fairodds winners 30.00 total won= 17.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -12.00% TAM 0.71 2 of 10 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 14.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -29.00% TAM 0.66 2 of 10 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 13.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -34.00% TAM 0.37 2 of 10 pro winners 20.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -63.00% TAM 0.18 1 of 10 latespeed winners 10.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -82.00% SUN 2.06 4 of 9 speedclass winners 44.44 total won= 37.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +106.00% SUN 1.32 4 of 9 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 23.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +32.00% SUN 1.03 3 of 9 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 18.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +3.00% SUN 0.89 3 of 9 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 16.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -11.00% SUN 0.62 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 11.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -38.00% SUN 0.60 2 of 9 pro winners 22.22 total won= 10.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -40.00% SUN 0.56 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 10.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -44.00% SUN 0.43 1 of 9 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 7.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -57.00% SUN 0.27 1 of 9 power winners 11.11 total won= 4.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -73.00% SA 2.17 3 of 10 earlyspeed winners 30.00 total won= 43.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +117.00% SA 1.91 5 of 10 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 38.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +91.00% SA 1.28 5 of 10 power winners 50.00 total won= 25.60 cost= 20.00 Profit +28.00% SA 1.12 3 of 10 speedclass winners 30.00 total won= 22.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +12.00% SA 1.07 2 of 10 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 21.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +7.00% SA 1.02 3 of 10 trip winners 30.00 total won= 20.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +2.00% SA 0.81 4 of 10 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 16.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -19.00% SA 0.40 2 of 10 pro winners 20.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 20.00 Profit -60.00% SA 0.18 1 of 10 latespeed winners 10.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -82.00% PRX 1.65 3 of 10 pro winners 30.00 total won= 33.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +65.00% PRX 1.31 3 of 10 earlyspeed winners 30.00 total won= 26.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +31.00% PRX 0.87 2 of 10 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 17.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -13.00% PRX 0.87 2 of 10 fairodds winners 20.00 total won= 17.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -13.00% PRX 0.85 2 of 10 power winners 20.00 total won= 17.00 cost= 20.00 Profit -15.00% PRX 0.51 1 of 10 latespeed winners 10.00 total won= 10.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -49.00% PRX 0.41 1 of 10 xfactor winners 10.00 total won= 8.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -59.00% PEN 1.22 4 of 9 trip winners 44.44 total won= 22.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +22.00% PEN 1.19 4 of 9 earlyspeed winners 44.44 total won= 21.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +19.00% PEN 1.17 4 of 9 power winners 44.44 total won= 21.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +17.00% PEN 0.92 3 of 9 pro winners 33.33 total won= 16.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -8.00% PEN 0.80 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 14.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -20.00% PEN 0.72 2 of 9 sloppy winners 22.22 total won= 13.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -28.00% PEN 0.31 1 of 9 xfactor winners 11.11 total won= 5.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -69.00% PEN 0.20 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 3.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -80.00% OP 3.66 3 of 9 sloppy winners 33.33 total won= 65.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +266.00% OP 1.13 4 of 9 xfactor winners 44.44 total won= 20.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +13.00% OP 1.09 3 of 9 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 19.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +9.00% OP 0.92 3 of 9 pro winners 33.33 total won= 16.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -8.00% OP 0.60 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 10.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -40.00% OP 0.57 2 of 9 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 10.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -43.00% OP 0.56 2 of 9 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 10.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -44.00% OP 0.48 2 of 9 power winners 22.22 total won= 8.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -52.00% OP 0.43 2 of 9 fairodds winners 22.22 total won= 7.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -57.00% OP 0.32 1 of 9 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 5.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -68.00% MVR 1.59 4 of 8 power winners 50.00 total won= 25.40 cost= 16.00 Profit +59.00% MVR 1.29 4 of 8 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 20.60 cost= 16.00 Profit +29.00% MVR 0.90 3 of 8 pro winners 37.50 total won= 14.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -10.00% MVR 0.84 3 of 8 xfactor winners 37.50 total won= 13.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -16.00% MVR 0.74 2 of 8 trip winners 25.00 total won= 11.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -26.00% MVR 0.73 2 of 8 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 11.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -27.00% MVR 0.68 2 of 8 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 10.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -32.00% MVR 0.56 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 9.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -44.00% MVR 0.49 1 of 8 mud winners 12.50 total won= 7.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -51.00% MVR 0.41 1 of 8 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 6.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -59.00% LRL 1.54 4 of 9 power winners 44.44 total won= 27.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +54.00% LRL 1.08 4 of 9 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 19.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +8.00% LRL 0.78 3 of 9 pro winners 33.33 total won= 14.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -22.00% LRL 0.63 1 of 9 earlyspeed winners 11.11 total won= 11.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -37.00% LRL 0.48 2 of 9 xfactor winners 22.22 total won= 8.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -52.00% LRL 0.41 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 7.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -59.00% LRL 0.40 1 of 9 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 7.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -60.00% LRL 0.24 1 of 9 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 4.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -76.00% LRL 0.23 1 of 9 sloppy winners 11.11 total won= 4.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -77.00% HOU 1.91 5 of 9 power winners 55.56 total won= 34.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +91.00% HOU 1.44 4 of 9 speedclass winners 44.44 total won= 26.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +44.00% HOU 1.41 4 of 9 pro winners 44.44 total won= 25.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +41.00% HOU 1.38 5 of 9 fairodds winners 55.56 total won= 24.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +38.00% HOU 1.27 3 of 9 trip winners 33.33 total won= 22.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +27.00% HOU 0.97 4 of 9 xfactor winners 44.44 total won= 17.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -3.00% HOU 0.82 3 of 9 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 14.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -18.00% HOU 0.14 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 2.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -86.00% GP 1.93 3 of 13 pro winners 23.08 total won= 50.20 cost= 26.00 Profit +93.00% GP 1.46 3 of 13 earlyspeed winners 23.08 total won= 38.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +46.00% GP 1.19 3 of 13 power winners 23.08 total won= 31.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +19.00% GP 0.97 2 of 13 trip winners 15.38 total won= 25.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -3.00% GP 0.94 3 of 13 fairodds winners 23.08 total won= 24.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -6.00% GP 0.38 2 of 13 xfactor winners 15.38 total won= 10.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -62.00% GP 0.36 2 of 13 paceclass2 winners 15.38 total won= 9.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -64.00% GP 0.36 2 of 13 latespeed winners 15.38 total won= 9.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -64.00% GG 1.49 4 of 9 power winners 44.44 total won= 26.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +49.00% GG 1.06 3 of 9 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 19.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +6.00% GG 0.91 3 of 9 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 16.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -9.00% GG 0.73 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 13.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -27.00% GG 0.62 2 of 9 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 11.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -38.00% GG 0.61 3 of 9 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 11.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -39.00% GG 0.61 3 of 9 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 11.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -39.00% GG 0.50 2 of 9 pro winners 22.22 total won= 9.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -50.00% GG 0.22 1 of 9 trip winners 11.11 total won= 4.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -78.00% FON 1.38 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 24.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +38.00% FON 1.10 4 of 9 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 19.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +10.00% FON 0.92 4 of 9 xfactor winners 44.44 total won= 16.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -8.00% FON 0.72 3 of 9 trip winners 33.33 total won= 13.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -28.00% FON 0.72 3 of 9 power winners 33.33 total won= 13.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -28.00% FON 0.52 2 of 9 speedclass winners 22.22 total won= 9.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -48.00% FON 0.20 1 of 9 pro winners 11.11 total won= 3.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -80.00% FON 0.20 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 3.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -80.00% FON 0.20 1 of 9 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 3.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -80.00% FG 2.17 6 of 10 power winners 60.00 total won= 43.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +117.00% FG 1.74 5 of 10 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 34.80 cost= 20.00 Profit +74.00% FG 1.30 3 of 10 latespeed winners 30.00 total won= 26.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +30.00% FG 1.26 5 of 10 pro winners 50.00 total won= 25.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +26.00% FG 0.74 2 of 10 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 14.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -26.00% FG 0.57 2 of 10 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 11.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -43.00% FG 0.47 2 of 10 trip winners 20.00 total won= 9.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -53.00% FG 0.46 2 of 10 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 9.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -54.00% DED 0.71 4 of 11 xfactor winners 36.36 total won= 15.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -29.00% DED 0.69 4 of 11 fairodds winners 36.36 total won= 15.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -31.00% DED 0.63 2 of 11 pro winners 18.18 total won= 13.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -37.00% DED 0.57 3 of 11 trip winners 27.27 total won= 12.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -43.00% DED 0.56 3 of 11 speedclass winners 27.27 total won= 12.40 cost= 22.00 Profit -44.00% DED 0.45 3 of 11 paceclass2 winners 27.27 total won= 9.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -55.00% DED 0.40 2 of 11 power winners 18.18 total won= 8.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -60.00% DED 0.17 1 of 11 earlyspeed winners 9.09 total won= 3.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -83.00% CT 1.99 4 of 8 power winners 50.00 total won= 31.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +99.00% CT 1.13 5 of 8 fairodds winners 62.50 total won= 18.00 cost= 16.00 Profit +13.00% CT 0.90 4 of 8 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 14.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -10.00% CT 0.81 2 of 8 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 13.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -19.00% CT 0.71 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 11.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -29.00% CT 0.70 3 of 8 paceclass2 winners 37.50 total won= 11.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -30.00% CT 0.63 3 of 8 sloppy winners 37.50 total won= 10.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -37.00% CT 0.48 2 of 8 trip winners 25.00 total won= 7.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -52.00% CT 0.40 2 of 8 pro winners 25.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -60.00% CT 0.21 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 3.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -79.00% AQU 2.59 4 of 9 paceclass2 winners 44.44 total won= 46.70 cost= 18.00 Profit +159.00% AQU 1.82 3 of 9 trip winners 33.33 total won= 32.70 cost= 18.00 Profit +82.00% AQU 1.79 3 of 9 pro winners 33.33 total won= 32.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +79.00% AQU 1.51 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 27.10 cost= 18.00 Profit +51.00% AQU 1.43 2 of 9 xfactor winners 22.22 total won= 25.70 cost= 18.00 Profit +43.00% AQU 1.29 2 of 9 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 23.30 cost= 18.00 Profit +29.00% AQU 1.28 1 of 2 sloppy winners 50.00 total won= 5.10 cost= 4.00 Profit +28.00% AQU 1.09 3 of 9 power winners 33.33 total won= 19.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +9.00% AQU 0.42 1 of 9 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 7.50 cost= 18.00 Profit -58.00%