WHAT'S WINNING!---ALLOWANCE_ROUTE_races_on_the_dirt

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for June 16 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for May 16 thru June 16 )

ALLOWANCE ROUTE RACES ON THE DIRT Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI WRD 2.30 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WRD 2.30 1 of 1 trip winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WRD 2.30 1 of 1 speedclass winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WRD 2.30 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WRD 2.30 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WRD 2.30 1 of 1 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WRD 2.30 1 of 1 earlyspeed winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% WO 1.12 4 of 9 speedclass winners 44.44 total won= 20.10 cost= 18.00 Profit +12.00% WO 1.11 4 of 9 latespeed winners 44.44 total won= 19.90 cost= 18.00 Profit +11.00% WO 0.93 4 of 9 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 16.70 cost= 18.00 Profit -7.00% WO 0.82 3 of 9 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 14.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -18.00% WO 0.82 3 of 9 pro winners 33.33 total won= 14.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -18.00% WO 0.73 2 of 9 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 13.10 cost= 18.00 Profit -27.00% WO 0.64 3 of 9 power winners 33.33 total won= 11.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -36.00% WO 0.64 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 11.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -36.00% TDN 1.77 5 of 9 latespeed winners 55.56 total won= 31.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +77.00% TDN 1.61 4 of 9 paceclass2 winners 44.44 total won= 29.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +61.00% TDN 1.42 3 of 9 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 25.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +42.00% TDN 0.67 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 12.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -33.00% TDN 0.67 2 of 9 xfactor winners 22.22 total won= 12.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -33.00% TDN 0.31 2 of 9 power winners 22.22 total won= 5.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -69.00% TDN 0.16 1 of 9 pro winners 11.11 total won= 2.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -84.00% SA 2.12 4 of 6 trip winners 66.67 total won= 25.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +112.00% SA 1.55 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 18.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +55.00% SA 0.67 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 8.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -33.00% SA 0.67 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 8.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -33.00% SA 0.53 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 6.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -47.00% SA 0.52 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 6.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -48.00% SA 0.52 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 6.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -48.00% RUI 4.20 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +320.00% RUI 4.20 1 of 1 trip winners 100.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +320.00% RUI 4.20 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +320.00% RUI 4.20 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +320.00% RUI 4.20 1 of 1 earlyspeed winners 100.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +320.00% PRX 2.58 5 of 9 latespeed winners 55.56 total won= 46.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +158.00% PRX 1.10 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 19.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +10.00% PRX 1.03 4 of 9 xfactor winners 44.44 total won= 18.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +3.00% PRX 0.94 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 17.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -6.00% PRX 0.87 3 of 9 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 15.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -13.00% PRX 0.83 2 of 9 power winners 22.22 total won= 15.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -17.00% PRX 0.49 2 of 9 pro winners 22.22 total won= 8.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -51.00% PRX 0.49 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 8.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -51.00% PRX 0.44 2 of 9 speedclass winners 22.22 total won= 8.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -56.00% PRM 2.37 5 of 8 power winners 62.50 total won= 37.90 cost= 16.00 Profit +137.00% PRM 1.17 3 of 8 paceclass2 winners 37.50 total won= 18.70 cost= 16.00 Profit +17.00% PRM 0.97 4 of 8 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 15.50 cost= 16.00 Profit -3.00% PRM 0.96 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 15.30 cost= 16.00 Profit -4.00% PRM 0.79 4 of 8 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 12.70 cost= 16.00 Profit -21.00% PRM 0.79 4 of 8 pro winners 50.00 total won= 12.70 cost= 16.00 Profit -21.00% PRM 0.61 3 of 8 earlyspeed winners 37.50 total won= 9.70 cost= 16.00 Profit -39.00% PRM 0.32 2 of 8 trip winners 25.00 total won= 5.10 cost= 16.00 Profit -68.00% PRM 0.19 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 3.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -81.00% PLN 3.70 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +270.00% PIM 1.40 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 5.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +40.00% PIM 1.40 1 of 2 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 5.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +40.00% PID 3.00 8 of 10 xfactor winners 80.00 total won= 60.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +200.00% PID 2.45 6 of 10 latespeed winners 60.00 total won= 49.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +145.00% PID 2.05 5 of 10 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 41.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +105.00% PID 1.67 3 of 10 earlyspeed winners 30.00 total won= 33.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +67.00% PID 1.45 5 of 10 power winners 50.00 total won= 29.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +45.00% PID 1.29 5 of 10 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 25.80 cost= 20.00 Profit +29.00% PID 0.78 3 of 10 speedclass winners 30.00 total won= 15.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -22.00% PID 0.69 2 of 10 pro winners 20.00 total won= 13.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -31.00% PID 0.37 1 of 10 trip winners 10.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -63.00% PEN 2.69 2 of 7 paceclass2 winners 28.57 total won= 37.60 cost= 14.00 Profit +169.00% PEN 2.16 3 of 7 trip winners 42.86 total won= 30.20 cost= 14.00 Profit +116.00% PEN 1.19 2 of 7 power winners 28.57 total won= 16.60 cost= 14.00 Profit +19.00% MTH 1.52 2 of 5 trip winners 40.00 total won= 15.20 cost= 10.00 Profit +52.00% MTH 1.14 1 of 5 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 11.40 cost= 10.00 Profit +14.00% MTH 0.82 2 of 5 latespeed winners 40.00 total won= 8.20 cost= 10.00 Profit -18.00% MTH 0.74 2 of 5 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -26.00% MTH 0.74 2 of 5 power winners 40.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -26.00% MTH 0.74 2 of 5 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -26.00% MTH 0.54 1 of 5 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 5.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -46.00% MTH 0.46 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 10.00 Profit -54.00% MNR 1.50 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 3.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +50.00% MNR 1.50 1 of 1 speedclass winners 100.00 total won= 3.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +50.00% MNR 1.50 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 3.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +50.00% MNR 1.50 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 3.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +50.00% MNR 1.50 1 of 1 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 3.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +50.00% LS 1.17 2 of 3 xfactor winners 66.67 total won= 7.00 cost= 6.00 Profit +17.00% LS 1.17 2 of 3 speedclass winners 66.67 total won= 7.00 cost= 6.00 Profit +17.00% LS 1.17 2 of 3 power winners 66.67 total won= 7.00 cost= 6.00 Profit +17.00% LS 1.17 2 of 3 fairodds winners 66.67 total won= 7.00 cost= 6.00 Profit +17.00% LS 0.53 1 of 3 pro winners 33.33 total won= 3.20 cost= 6.00 Profit -47.00% LRL 1.20 3 of 6 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 14.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +20.00% LRL 1.13 2 of 6 trip winners 33.33 total won= 13.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +13.00% LRL 1.07 2 of 6 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 12.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +7.00% LRL 0.85 2 of 6 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 10.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -15.00% LRL 0.78 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 9.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -22.00% LRL 0.70 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 8.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -30.00% LRL 0.50 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 6.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -50.00% LRL 0.35 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 4.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -65.00% LRL 0.35 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 4.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -65.00% IND 1.42 6 of 12 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 34.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +42.00% IND 1.24 5 of 12 pro winners 41.67 total won= 29.80 cost= 24.00 Profit +24.00% IND 1.19 6 of 12 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 28.60 cost= 24.00 Profit +19.00% IND 1.18 6 of 12 power winners 50.00 total won= 28.20 cost= 24.00 Profit +18.00% IND 0.79 4 of 12 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 19.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -21.00% IND 0.71 4 of 12 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 17.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -29.00% IND 0.68 2 of 12 trip winners 16.67 total won= 16.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -32.00% IND 0.48 3 of 12 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 11.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -52.00% IND 0.33 2 of 12 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 8.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -67.00% GP 2.20 4 of 4 pro winners 100.00 total won= 17.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +120.00% GP 2.20 4 of 4 earlyspeed winners 100.00 total won= 17.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +120.00% GP 1.25 3 of 4 xfactor winners 75.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +25.00% GP 1.25 3 of 4 power winners 75.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +25.00% GP 1.25 3 of 4 fairodds winners 75.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +25.00% GP 0.80 2 of 4 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 8.00 Profit -20.00% GP 0.38 1 of 4 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 3.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -62.00% GG 1.42 6 of 12 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 34.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +42.00% GG 1.19 6 of 12 pro winners 50.00 total won= 28.60 cost= 24.00 Profit +19.00% GG 1.19 5 of 12 speedclass winners 41.67 total won= 28.60 cost= 24.00 Profit +19.00% GG 0.97 5 of 12 fairodds winners 41.67 total won= 23.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -3.00% GG 0.77 4 of 12 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 18.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -23.00% GG 0.68 3 of 12 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 16.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -32.00% GG 0.58 2 of 12 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 13.80 cost= 24.00 Profit -42.00% GG 0.52 3 of 12 power winners 25.00 total won= 12.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -48.00% GG 0.28 1 of 12 trip winners 8.33 total won= 6.80 cost= 24.00 Profit -72.00% FPK 1.66 2 of 5 paceclass2 winners 40.00 total won= 16.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +66.00% FPK 1.40 3 of 5 power winners 60.00 total won= 14.00 cost= 10.00 Profit +40.00% FPK 1.30 1 of 5 trip winners 20.00 total won= 13.00 cost= 10.00 Profit +30.00% FPK 1.04 2 of 5 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 10.40 cost= 10.00 Profit +4.00% FPK 0.74 2 of 5 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -26.00% FPK 0.74 2 of 5 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -26.00% FPK 0.74 2 of 5 pro winners 40.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -26.00% FPK 0.38 1 of 5 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 3.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -62.00% FPK 0.36 1 of 5 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 10.00 Profit -64.00% FL 1.13 2 of 5 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 11.30 cost= 10.00 Profit +13.00% FL 1.02 1 of 5 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 10.20 cost= 10.00 Profit +2.00% FL 1.02 1 of 5 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 10.20 cost= 10.00 Profit +2.00% FL 0.66 1 of 5 trip winners 20.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 10.00 Profit -34.00% FL 0.62 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 6.20 cost= 10.00 Profit -38.00% FL 0.47 1 of 5 fairodds winners 20.00 total won= 4.70 cost= 10.00 Profit -53.00% EVD 3.30 2 of 2 power winners 100.00 total won= 13.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +230.00% EVD 1.15 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +15.00% EMD 0.94 1 of 5 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 9.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -6.00% EMD 0.60 1 of 5 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -40.00% EMD 0.60 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -40.00% EMD 0.60 1 of 5 power winners 20.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -40.00% EMD 0.60 1 of 5 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -40.00% EMD 0.60 1 of 5 fairodds winners 20.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -40.00% DEL 1.23 2 of 6 trip winners 33.33 total won= 14.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +23.00% DEL 1.23 2 of 6 pro winners 33.33 total won= 14.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +23.00% DEL 1.10 2 of 6 power winners 33.33 total won= 13.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +10.00% DEL 1.10 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 13.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +10.00% DEL 0.80 2 of 6 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 9.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -20.00% DEL 0.70 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 8.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -30.00% DEL 0.40 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 4.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -60.00% CD 2.40 1 of 8 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 38.40 cost= 16.00 Profit +140.00% CD 1.49 5 of 8 fairodds winners 62.50 total won= 23.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +49.00% CD 1.18 4 of 8 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 18.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +18.00% CD 0.76 2 of 8 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 12.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -24.00% CD 0.71 2 of 8 power winners 25.00 total won= 11.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -29.00% CD 0.66 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 10.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -34.00% CD 0.45 2 of 8 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 7.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -55.00% CD 0.41 2 of 8 pro winners 25.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -59.00% CD 0.20 1 of 8 trip winners 12.50 total won= 3.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -80.00% CBY 4.27 2 of 3 speedclass winners 66.67 total won= 25.60 cost= 6.00 Profit +327.00% CBY 4.27 2 of 3 earlyspeed winners 66.67 total won= 25.60 cost= 6.00 Profit +327.00% CBY 2.80 1 of 3 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 16.80 cost= 6.00 Profit +180.00% CBY 2.80 1 of 3 trip winners 33.33 total won= 16.80 cost= 6.00 Profit +180.00% BTP 2.13 3 of 6 trip winners 50.00 total won= 25.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +113.00% BTP 1.38 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 16.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +38.00% BTP 1.28 2 of 6 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 15.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +28.00% BTP 0.45 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 5.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -55.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 fairodds winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BEL 2.38 5 of 8 trip winners 62.50 total won= 38.10 cost= 16.00 Profit +138.00% BEL 1.79 4 of 8 pro winners 50.00 total won= 28.70 cost= 16.00 Profit +79.00% BEL 1.14 2 of 8 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 18.20 cost= 16.00 Profit +14.00% BEL 0.88 2 of 8 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 14.10 cost= 16.00 Profit -12.00% BEL 0.84 2 of 8 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 13.50 cost= 16.00 Profit -16.00% BEL 0.66 2 of 8 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 10.50 cost= 16.00 Profit -34.00% BEL 0.46 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 7.30 cost= 16.00 Profit -54.00% AP 1.21 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 19.40 cost= 16.00 Profit +21.00% AP 0.90 1 of 8 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 14.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -10.00% AP 0.75 2 of 8 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 12.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -25.00% AP 0.63 1 of 8 power winners 12.50 total won= 10.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -37.00% AP 0.35 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 5.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -65.00%