WHAT'S WINNING!---ALLOWANCE_SPRINT_races_on_the_turf

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for December 11 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for November 11 thru December 11 )

ALLOWANCE SPRINT RACES ON THE TURF Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI TUP 3.18 3 of 4 trip winners 75.00 total won= 25.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +218.00% TUP 1.35 2 of 4 pro winners 50.00 total won= 10.80 cost= 8.00 Profit +35.00% TUP 0.88 2 of 4 power winners 50.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -12.00% TUP 0.88 2 of 4 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -12.00% TUP 0.48 1 of 4 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 3.80 cost= 8.00 Profit -52.00% TUP 0.40 1 of 4 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 3.20 cost= 8.00 Profit -60.00% RP 13.30 1 of 1 trip winners 100.00 total won= 26.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +1230.00% GP 2.12 3 of 6 earlyspeed winners 50.00 total won= 25.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +112.00% GP 1.57 4 of 6 fairodds winners 66.67 total won= 18.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +57.00% GP 0.95 3 of 6 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 11.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -5.00% GP 0.65 2 of 6 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 7.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -35.00% GP 0.62 2 of 6 power winners 33.33 total won= 7.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -38.00% GP 0.33 1 of 6 turf winners 16.67 total won= 4.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -67.00% GP 0.33 1 of 6 trip winners 16.67 total won= 4.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -67.00% GP 0.30 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% GP 0.30 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% GG 1.95 2 of 2 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 7.80 cost= 4.00 Profit +95.00% GG 1.05 1 of 2 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 4.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +5.00% GG 1.05 1 of 2 pro winners 50.00 total won= 4.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +5.00% GG 1.05 1 of 2 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 4.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +5.00% GG 1.05 1 of 2 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 4.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +5.00% GG 0.90 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 4.00 Profit -10.00% GG 0.90 1 of 2 power winners 50.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 4.00 Profit -10.00% FG 1.86 2 of 5 trip winners 40.00 total won= 18.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +86.00% FG 1.46 2 of 5 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% FG 1.46 2 of 5 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% FG 1.46 2 of 5 power winners 40.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% FG 1.46 2 of 5 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% FG 1.14 1 of 5 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 11.40 cost= 10.00 Profit +14.00% FG 1.12 1 of 5 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 10.00 Profit +12.00% FG 0.76 2 of 5 turf winners 40.00 total won= 7.60 cost= 10.00 Profit -24.00% FG 0.42 1 of 5 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 4.20 cost= 10.00 Profit -58.00% FG 0.34 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 3.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -66.00% DMR 2.76 4 of 5 trip winners 80.00 total won= 27.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +176.00% DMR 1.94 3 of 5 earlyspeed winners 60.00 total won= 19.40 cost= 10.00 Profit +94.00% DMR 1.12 2 of 5 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 10.00 Profit +12.00% DMR 1.06 2 of 5 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 10.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +6.00% DMR 0.88 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -12.00% DMR 0.50 1 of 5 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -50.00% DMR 0.50 1 of 5 turf winners 20.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -50.00% DMR 0.50 1 of 5 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -50.00% DMR 0.50 1 of 5 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -50.00% CD 3.30 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +230.00% CD 3.30 1 of 1 turf winners 100.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +230.00% CD 3.30 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +230.00% CD 3.30 1 of 1 paceclass2 winners 100.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +230.00% CD 3.30 1 of 1 latespeed winners 100.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +230.00% AQU 5.92 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 71.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +492.00% AQU 1.01 2 of 6 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 12.10 cost= 12.00 Profit +1.00% AQU 1.01 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 12.10 cost= 12.00 Profit +1.00% AQU 0.61 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 7.30 cost= 12.00 Profit -39.00% AQU 0.61 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 7.30 cost= 12.00 Profit -39.00% AQU 0.40 1 of 6 trip winners 16.67 total won= 4.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -60.00% AQU 0.40 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 4.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -60.00%