WHAT'S WINNING!---CLAIMING_ROUTE_races_on_the_dirt

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for December 11 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for November 11 thru December 11 )

CLAIMING ROUTE RACES ON THE DIRT Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI ZIA 1.75 3 of 12 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 42.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +75.00% ZIA 1.17 2 of 12 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 28.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +17.00% ZIA 0.88 4 of 12 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 21.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -12.00% ZIA 0.73 2 of 12 trip winners 16.67 total won= 17.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -27.00% ZIA 0.71 4 of 12 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 17.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -29.00% ZIA 0.70 3 of 12 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 16.80 cost= 24.00 Profit -30.00% ZIA 0.63 3 of 12 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 15.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -37.00% ZIA 0.50 3 of 12 power winners 25.00 total won= 12.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -50.00% ZIA 0.29 2 of 12 pro winners 16.67 total won= 7.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -71.00% WO 1.09 4 of 28 pro winners 14.29 total won= 60.80 cost= 56.00 Profit +9.00% WO 1.05 6 of 28 paceclass2 winners 21.43 total won= 58.70 cost= 56.00 Profit +5.00% WO 1.01 6 of 28 xfactor winners 21.43 total won= 56.60 cost= 56.00 Profit +1.00% WO 0.87 5 of 28 speedclass winners 17.86 total won= 48.80 cost= 56.00 Profit -13.00% WO 0.86 5 of 28 trip winners 17.86 total won= 48.10 cost= 56.00 Profit -14.00% WO 0.66 2 of 28 power winners 7.14 total won= 36.90 cost= 56.00 Profit -34.00% WO 0.57 4 of 28 earlyspeed winners 14.29 total won= 31.70 cost= 56.00 Profit -43.00% WO 0.44 4 of 28 fairodds winners 14.29 total won= 24.50 cost= 56.00 Profit -56.00% WO 0.13 1 of 28 latespeed winners 3.57 total won= 7.10 cost= 56.00 Profit -87.00% TUP 1.03 4 of 15 earlyspeed winners 26.67 total won= 30.80 cost= 30.00 Profit +3.00% TUP 0.99 5 of 15 pro winners 33.33 total won= 29.80 cost= 30.00 Profit -1.00% TUP 0.85 5 of 15 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 25.40 cost= 30.00 Profit -15.00% TUP 0.73 2 of 15 latespeed winners 13.33 total won= 21.80 cost= 30.00 Profit -27.00% TUP 0.65 3 of 15 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 19.40 cost= 30.00 Profit -35.00% TUP 0.50 3 of 15 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 15.00 cost= 30.00 Profit -50.00% TUP 0.45 3 of 15 power winners 20.00 total won= 13.40 cost= 30.00 Profit -55.00% TUP 0.27 2 of 15 trip winners 13.33 total won= 8.00 cost= 30.00 Profit -73.00% TUP 0.23 1 of 15 speedclass winners 6.67 total won= 7.00 cost= 30.00 Profit -77.00% TP 3.26 4 of 18 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 117.20 cost= 36.00 Profit +226.00% TP 2.08 6 of 18 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 74.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +108.00% TP 1.93 6 of 18 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 69.60 cost= 36.00 Profit +93.00% TP 1.53 4 of 18 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 55.00 cost= 36.00 Profit +53.00% TP 1.18 3 of 18 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 42.40 cost= 36.00 Profit +18.00% TP 0.94 3 of 18 pro winners 16.67 total won= 33.80 cost= 36.00 Profit -6.00% TP 0.66 1 of 18 trip winners 5.56 total won= 23.60 cost= 36.00 Profit -34.00% TP 0.42 1 of 18 power winners 5.56 total won= 15.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -58.00% TP 0.13 1 of 18 fairodds winners 5.56 total won= 4.80 cost= 36.00 Profit -87.00% TAM 1.29 6 of 13 fairodds winners 46.15 total won= 33.60 cost= 26.00 Profit +29.00% TAM 0.78 4 of 13 power winners 30.77 total won= 20.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -22.00% TAM 0.75 3 of 13 trip winners 23.08 total won= 19.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -25.00% TAM 0.68 4 of 13 pro winners 30.77 total won= 17.60 cost= 26.00 Profit -32.00% TAM 0.54 3 of 13 speedclass winners 23.08 total won= 14.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -46.00% TAM 0.27 2 of 13 xfactor winners 15.38 total won= 7.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -73.00% TAM 0.14 1 of 13 latespeed winners 7.69 total won= 3.60 cost= 26.00 Profit -86.00% TAM 0.13 1 of 13 earlyspeed winners 7.69 total won= 3.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -87.00% RP 1.04 11 of 24 fairodds winners 45.83 total won= 50.00 cost= 48.00 Profit +4.00% RP 0.91 9 of 24 power winners 37.50 total won= 43.60 cost= 48.00 Profit -9.00% RP 0.84 5 of 24 earlyspeed winners 20.83 total won= 40.20 cost= 48.00 Profit -16.00% RP 0.79 8 of 24 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 37.80 cost= 48.00 Profit -21.00% RP 0.73 8 of 24 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 35.00 cost= 48.00 Profit -27.00% RP 0.63 4 of 24 trip winners 16.67 total won= 30.40 cost= 48.00 Profit -37.00% RP 0.60 6 of 24 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 29.00 cost= 48.00 Profit -40.00% RP 0.51 5 of 24 pro winners 20.83 total won= 24.40 cost= 48.00 Profit -49.00% RP 0.34 4 of 24 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 16.40 cost= 48.00 Profit -66.00% PRX 2.04 7 of 22 latespeed winners 31.82 total won= 89.80 cost= 44.00 Profit +104.00% PRX 1.44 4 of 22 paceclass2 winners 18.18 total won= 63.40 cost= 44.00 Profit +44.00% PRX 1.43 9 of 22 pro winners 40.91 total won= 63.00 cost= 44.00 Profit +43.00% PRX 1.39 9 of 22 xfactor winners 40.91 total won= 61.00 cost= 44.00 Profit +39.00% PRX 1.04 6 of 22 earlyspeed winners 27.27 total won= 45.80 cost= 44.00 Profit +4.00% PRX 1.00 6 of 22 speedclass winners 27.27 total won= 43.80 cost= 44.00 Profit +0.00% PRX 0.95 7 of 22 power winners 31.82 total won= 41.60 cost= 44.00 Profit -5.00% PRX 0.85 5 of 22 trip winners 22.73 total won= 37.20 cost= 44.00 Profit -15.00% PRX 0.83 7 of 22 fairodds winners 31.82 total won= 36.60 cost= 44.00 Profit -17.00% PM 1.50 1 of 12 earlyspeed winners 8.33 total won= 36.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +50.00% PM 0.97 3 of 12 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 23.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -3.00% PM 0.96 4 of 12 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 23.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -4.00% PM 0.88 3 of 12 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 21.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -12.00% PM 0.79 3 of 12 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 19.00 cost= 24.00 Profit -21.00% PM 0.76 3 of 12 pro winners 25.00 total won= 18.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -24.00% PM 0.68 3 of 12 power winners 25.00 total won= 16.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -32.00% PM 0.64 3 of 12 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 15.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -36.00% PM 0.59 2 of 12 trip winners 16.67 total won= 14.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -41.00% PEN 1.07 5 of 23 trip winners 21.74 total won= 49.00 cost= 46.00 Profit +7.00% PEN 0.60 3 of 23 earlyspeed winners 13.04 total won= 27.60 cost= 46.00 Profit -40.00% PEN 0.55 4 of 23 speedclass winners 17.39 total won= 25.40 cost= 46.00 Profit -45.00% PEN 0.46 3 of 23 xfactor winners 13.04 total won= 21.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -54.00% PEN 0.42 4 of 23 power winners 17.39 total won= 19.20 cost= 46.00 Profit -58.00% PEN 0.36 4 of 23 fairodds winners 17.39 total won= 16.40 cost= 46.00 Profit -64.00% PEN 0.26 2 of 23 pro winners 8.70 total won= 12.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -74.00% PEN 0.20 1 of 23 paceclass2 winners 4.35 total won= 9.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -80.00% PEN 0.20 1 of 23 latespeed winners 4.35 total won= 9.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -80.00% MVR 1.46 5 of 20 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 58.20 cost= 40.00 Profit +46.00% MVR 1.24 7 of 20 trip winners 35.00 total won= 49.40 cost= 40.00 Profit +24.00% MVR 1.07 7 of 20 fairodds winners 35.00 total won= 42.80 cost= 40.00 Profit +7.00% MVR 0.98 6 of 20 speedclass winners 30.00 total won= 39.20 cost= 40.00 Profit -2.00% MVR 0.71 2 of 20 paceclass2 winners 10.00 total won= 28.20 cost= 40.00 Profit -29.00% MVR 0.52 4 of 20 pro winners 20.00 total won= 20.60 cost= 40.00 Profit -48.00% MVR 0.48 4 of 20 power winners 20.00 total won= 19.20 cost= 40.00 Profit -52.00% MVR 0.25 2 of 20 xfactor winners 10.00 total won= 9.80 cost= 40.00 Profit -75.00% MNR 1.77 2 of 6 trip winners 33.33 total won= 21.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +77.00% MNR 0.82 2 of 6 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% MNR 0.82 2 of 6 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% MNR 0.82 2 of 6 power winners 33.33 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% MNR 0.82 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% MNR 0.65 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 7.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -35.00% MNR 0.52 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 6.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -48.00% MNR 0.52 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 6.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -48.00% MNR 0.30 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% LRL 2.94 8 of 19 pro winners 42.11 total won= 111.80 cost= 38.00 Profit +194.00% LRL 1.66 3 of 19 latespeed winners 15.79 total won= 63.20 cost= 38.00 Profit +66.00% LRL 0.82 3 of 19 power winners 15.79 total won= 31.00 cost= 38.00 Profit -18.00% LRL 0.76 4 of 19 xfactor winners 21.05 total won= 28.80 cost= 38.00 Profit -24.00% LRL 0.64 1 of 19 paceclass2 winners 5.26 total won= 24.40 cost= 38.00 Profit -36.00% LRL 0.63 4 of 19 fairodds winners 21.05 total won= 24.00 cost= 38.00 Profit -37.00% LRL 0.34 2 of 19 speedclass winners 10.53 total won= 12.80 cost= 38.00 Profit -66.00% LRL 0.22 1 of 19 earlyspeed winners 5.26 total won= 8.40 cost= 38.00 Profit -78.00% LRC 1.60 1 of 2 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 4.00 Profit +60.00% LRC 1.60 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 4.00 Profit +60.00% LRC 1.60 1 of 2 power winners 50.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 4.00 Profit +60.00% LRC 1.60 1 of 2 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 4.00 Profit +60.00% LRC 1.60 1 of 2 earlyspeed winners 50.00 total won= 6.40 cost= 4.00 Profit +60.00% HAW 1.31 4 of 18 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 47.00 cost= 36.00 Profit +31.00% HAW 0.81 2 of 18 pro winners 11.11 total won= 29.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -19.00% HAW 0.77 5 of 18 xfactor winners 27.78 total won= 27.60 cost= 36.00 Profit -23.00% HAW 0.53 3 of 18 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 19.00 cost= 36.00 Profit -47.00% HAW 0.38 3 of 18 fairodds winners 16.67 total won= 13.60 cost= 36.00 Profit -62.00% HAW 0.24 2 of 18 power winners 11.11 total won= 8.60 cost= 36.00 Profit -76.00% HAW 0.23 2 of 18 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 8.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -77.00% HAW 0.14 1 of 18 trip winners 5.56 total won= 5.00 cost= 36.00 Profit -86.00% GP 1.35 2 of 13 paceclass2 winners 15.38 total won= 35.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +35.00% GP 0.92 4 of 13 power winners 30.77 total won= 24.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -8.00% GP 0.57 3 of 13 xfactor winners 23.08 total won= 14.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -43.00% GP 0.57 3 of 13 speedclass winners 23.08 total won= 14.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -43.00% GP 0.54 3 of 13 earlyspeed winners 23.08 total won= 14.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -46.00% GP 0.43 3 of 13 fairodds winners 23.08 total won= 11.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -57.00% GP 0.39 2 of 13 trip winners 15.38 total won= 10.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -61.00% GP 0.27 1 of 13 latespeed winners 7.69 total won= 7.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -73.00% GP 0.26 2 of 13 pro winners 15.38 total won= 6.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -74.00% GG 2.38 6 of 31 latespeed winners 19.35 total won= 147.80 cost= 62.00 Profit +138.00% GG 1.46 7 of 31 trip winners 22.58 total won= 90.40 cost= 62.00 Profit +46.00% GG 1.18 11 of 31 fairodds winners 35.48 total won= 73.20 cost= 62.00 Profit +18.00% GG 1.18 9 of 31 xfactor winners 29.03 total won= 73.20 cost= 62.00 Profit +18.00% GG 0.87 7 of 31 earlyspeed winners 22.58 total won= 54.00 cost= 62.00 Profit -13.00% GG 0.82 6 of 31 speedclass winners 19.35 total won= 51.00 cost= 62.00 Profit -18.00% GG 0.38 4 of 31 pro winners 12.90 total won= 23.40 cost= 62.00 Profit -62.00% GG 0.28 1 of 31 paceclass2 winners 3.23 total won= 17.20 cost= 62.00 Profit -72.00% GG 0.24 4 of 31 power winners 12.90 total won= 15.00 cost= 62.00 Profit -76.00% FG 1.45 6 of 13 paceclass2 winners 46.15 total won= 37.80 cost= 26.00 Profit +45.00% FG 1.09 4 of 13 pro winners 30.77 total won= 28.40 cost= 26.00 Profit +9.00% FG 1.02 6 of 13 fairodds winners 46.15 total won= 26.60 cost= 26.00 Profit +2.00% FG 0.92 4 of 13 trip winners 30.77 total won= 23.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -8.00% FG 0.84 4 of 13 xfactor winners 30.77 total won= 21.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -16.00% FG 0.77 4 of 13 power winners 30.77 total won= 20.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -23.00% FG 0.76 3 of 13 latespeed winners 23.08 total won= 19.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -24.00% FG 0.35 2 of 13 speedclass winners 15.38 total won= 9.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -65.00% FG 0.12 1 of 13 earlyspeed winners 7.69 total won= 3.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -88.00% DMR 2.31 3 of 9 power winners 33.33 total won= 41.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +131.00% DMR 0.71 2 of 9 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 12.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -29.00% DMR 0.57 2 of 9 fairodds winners 22.22 total won= 10.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -43.00% DMR 0.44 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 8.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -56.00% DMR 0.30 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 5.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -70.00% DMR 0.16 1 of 9 xfactor winners 11.11 total won= 2.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -84.00% DMR 0.16 1 of 9 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 2.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -84.00% DMR 0.16 1 of 9 pro winners 11.11 total won= 2.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -84.00% DED 1.58 5 of 17 pro winners 29.41 total won= 53.80 cost= 34.00 Profit +58.00% DED 1.30 7 of 17 xfactor winners 41.18 total won= 44.20 cost= 34.00 Profit +30.00% DED 0.94 7 of 17 fairodds winners 41.18 total won= 32.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -6.00% DED 0.83 5 of 17 power winners 29.41 total won= 28.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -17.00% DED 0.66 4 of 17 latespeed winners 23.53 total won= 22.40 cost= 34.00 Profit -34.00% DED 0.65 3 of 17 paceclass2 winners 17.65 total won= 22.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -35.00% DED 0.49 4 of 17 speedclass winners 23.53 total won= 16.80 cost= 34.00 Profit -51.00% DED 0.37 3 of 17 trip winners 17.65 total won= 12.60 cost= 34.00 Profit -63.00% DED 0.36 3 of 17 earlyspeed winners 17.65 total won= 12.40 cost= 34.00 Profit -64.00% CT 0.94 4 of 8 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 15.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -6.00% CT 0.80 1 of 8 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 12.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -20.00% CT 0.79 2 of 8 pro winners 25.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -21.00% CT 0.74 3 of 8 xfactor winners 37.50 total won= 11.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -26.00% CT 0.63 2 of 8 trip winners 25.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -37.00% CT 0.56 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 9.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -44.00% CT 0.50 2 of 8 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -50.00% CT 0.50 2 of 8 power winners 25.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -50.00% CT 0.24 1 of 8 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 3.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -76.00% CD 1.86 5 of 11 pro winners 45.45 total won= 41.00 cost= 22.00 Profit +86.00% CD 1.23 3 of 11 speedclass winners 27.27 total won= 27.00 cost= 22.00 Profit +23.00% CD 1.05 4 of 11 power winners 36.36 total won= 23.00 cost= 22.00 Profit +5.00% CD 0.85 3 of 11 fairodds winners 27.27 total won= 18.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -15.00% CD 0.80 3 of 11 xfactor winners 27.27 total won= 17.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -20.00% CD 0.65 2 of 11 paceclass2 winners 18.18 total won= 14.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -35.00% CD 0.39 2 of 11 trip winners 18.18 total won= 8.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -61.00% CD 0.15 1 of 11 latespeed winners 9.09 total won= 3.40 cost= 22.00 Profit -85.00% AQU 1.19 3 of 10 latespeed winners 30.00 total won= 23.70 cost= 20.00 Profit +19.00% AQU 0.94 2 of 10 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 18.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -6.00% AQU 0.85 3 of 10 xfactor winners 30.00 total won= 16.90 cost= 20.00 Profit -15.00% AQU 0.83 3 of 10 fairodds winners 30.00 total won= 16.50 cost= 20.00 Profit -17.00% AQU 0.75 2 of 10 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 15.00 cost= 20.00 Profit -25.00% AQU 0.45 2 of 10 pro winners 20.00 total won= 8.90 cost= 20.00 Profit -55.00% AQU 0.40 1 of 10 paceclass2 winners 10.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 20.00 Profit -60.00% AQU 0.35 1 of 10 trip winners 10.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 20.00 Profit -65.00% AQU 0.25 1 of 10 power winners 10.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 20.00 Profit -75.00%