WHAT'S WINNING!---CLAIMING_SPRINT_races_on_the_dirt

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for October 20 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for September 20 thru October 20 )

CLAIMING SPRINT RACES ON THE DIRT Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI ZIA 1.37 6 of 32 latespeed winners 18.75 total won= 87.40 cost= 64.00 Profit +37.00% ZIA 0.98 10 of 32 xfactor winners 31.25 total won= 62.40 cost= 64.00 Profit -2.00% ZIA 0.87 11 of 32 fairodds winners 34.38 total won= 55.60 cost= 64.00 Profit -13.00% ZIA 0.81 9 of 32 speedclass winners 28.13 total won= 52.00 cost= 64.00 Profit -19.00% ZIA 0.73 6 of 32 earlyspeed winners 18.75 total won= 46.60 cost= 64.00 Profit -27.00% ZIA 0.63 9 of 32 power winners 28.13 total won= 40.20 cost= 64.00 Profit -37.00% ZIA 0.61 7 of 32 pro winners 21.88 total won= 38.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -39.00% ZIA 0.33 4 of 32 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 20.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -67.00% ZIA 0.12 2 of 32 trip winners 6.25 total won= 7.60 cost= 64.00 Profit -88.00% WO 1.06 17 of 36 fairodds winners 47.22 total won= 76.40 cost= 72.00 Profit +6.00% WO 0.85 12 of 36 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 61.10 cost= 72.00 Profit -15.00% WO 0.79 12 of 36 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 56.80 cost= 72.00 Profit -21.00% WO 0.72 13 of 36 pro winners 36.11 total won= 52.10 cost= 72.00 Profit -28.00% WO 0.62 8 of 36 trip winners 22.22 total won= 44.70 cost= 72.00 Profit -38.00% WO 0.46 4 of 36 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 33.30 cost= 72.00 Profit -54.00% WO 0.46 4 of 36 earlyspeed winners 11.11 total won= 33.20 cost= 72.00 Profit -54.00% WO 0.40 5 of 36 paceclass2 winners 13.89 total won= 29.00 cost= 72.00 Profit -60.00% WO 0.31 7 of 36 power winners 19.44 total won= 22.20 cost= 72.00 Profit -69.00% TUP 1.48 3 of 10 paceclass2 winners 30.00 total won= 29.60 cost= 20.00 Profit +48.00% TUP 0.81 1 of 10 speedclass winners 10.00 total won= 16.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -19.00% TUP 0.62 3 of 10 pro winners 30.00 total won= 12.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -38.00% TUP 0.62 3 of 10 fairodds winners 30.00 total won= 12.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -38.00% TUP 0.43 2 of 10 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 8.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -57.00% TUP 0.43 2 of 10 power winners 20.00 total won= 8.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -57.00% TUP 0.38 2 of 10 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 7.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -62.00% TDN 1.27 5 of 39 latespeed winners 12.82 total won= 98.80 cost= 78.00 Profit +27.00% TDN 1.20 12 of 39 speedclass winners 30.77 total won= 93.60 cost= 78.00 Profit +20.00% TDN 1.14 11 of 39 pro winners 28.21 total won= 89.20 cost= 78.00 Profit +14.00% TDN 1.04 16 of 39 xfactor winners 41.03 total won= 81.20 cost= 78.00 Profit +4.00% TDN 0.88 13 of 39 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 68.60 cost= 78.00 Profit -12.00% TDN 0.85 9 of 39 earlyspeed winners 23.08 total won= 66.40 cost= 78.00 Profit -15.00% TDN 0.83 12 of 39 power winners 30.77 total won= 64.60 cost= 78.00 Profit -17.00% TDN 0.68 9 of 39 trip winners 23.08 total won= 53.20 cost= 78.00 Profit -32.00% TDN 0.64 8 of 39 paceclass2 winners 20.51 total won= 50.00 cost= 78.00 Profit -36.00% SA 2.22 5 of 16 paceclass2 winners 31.25 total won= 71.00 cost= 32.00 Profit +122.00% SA 1.37 7 of 16 power winners 43.75 total won= 43.80 cost= 32.00 Profit +37.00% SA 1.33 7 of 16 pro winners 43.75 total won= 42.60 cost= 32.00 Profit +33.00% SA 1.31 5 of 16 latespeed winners 31.25 total won= 42.00 cost= 32.00 Profit +31.00% SA 0.98 5 of 16 speedclass winners 31.25 total won= 31.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -2.00% SA 0.97 5 of 16 xfactor winners 31.25 total won= 31.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -3.00% SA 0.85 3 of 16 earlyspeed winners 18.75 total won= 27.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -15.00% SA 0.76 3 of 16 trip winners 18.75 total won= 24.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -24.00% SA 0.49 4 of 16 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 15.80 cost= 32.00 Profit -51.00% RP 1.52 6 of 24 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 73.00 cost= 48.00 Profit +52.00% RP 1.51 7 of 24 trip winners 29.17 total won= 72.60 cost= 48.00 Profit +51.00% RP 1.51 4 of 24 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 72.40 cost= 48.00 Profit +51.00% RP 0.84 7 of 24 xfactor winners 29.17 total won= 40.40 cost= 48.00 Profit -16.00% RP 0.83 5 of 24 pro winners 20.83 total won= 40.00 cost= 48.00 Profit -17.00% RP 0.70 3 of 24 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 33.80 cost= 48.00 Profit -30.00% RP 0.63 6 of 24 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 30.00 cost= 48.00 Profit -37.00% RP 0.63 6 of 24 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 30.40 cost= 48.00 Profit -37.00% RP 0.52 4 of 24 power winners 16.67 total won= 24.80 cost= 48.00 Profit -48.00% PRX 1.48 19 of 43 xfactor winners 44.19 total won= 127.40 cost= 86.00 Profit +48.00% PRX 1.34 14 of 43 pro winners 32.56 total won= 115.60 cost= 86.00 Profit +34.00% PRX 1.15 9 of 43 latespeed winners 20.93 total won= 98.80 cost= 86.00 Profit +15.00% PRX 1.09 12 of 43 earlyspeed winners 27.91 total won= 93.40 cost= 86.00 Profit +9.00% PRX 1.05 12 of 43 trip winners 27.91 total won= 90.20 cost= 86.00 Profit +5.00% PRX 0.93 17 of 43 fairodds winners 39.53 total won= 79.60 cost= 86.00 Profit -7.00% PRX 0.80 14 of 43 speedclass winners 32.56 total won= 68.60 cost= 86.00 Profit -20.00% PRX 0.79 13 of 43 power winners 30.23 total won= 68.00 cost= 86.00 Profit -21.00% PRX 0.49 8 of 43 paceclass2 winners 18.60 total won= 42.20 cost= 86.00 Profit -51.00% PM 2.16 7 of 23 power winners 30.43 total won= 99.20 cost= 46.00 Profit +116.00% PM 1.01 6 of 23 earlyspeed winners 26.09 total won= 46.60 cost= 46.00 Profit +1.00% PM 0.86 7 of 23 xfactor winners 30.43 total won= 39.40 cost= 46.00 Profit -14.00% PM 0.64 7 of 23 fairodds winners 30.43 total won= 29.60 cost= 46.00 Profit -36.00% PM 0.58 4 of 23 trip winners 17.39 total won= 26.80 cost= 46.00 Profit -42.00% PM 0.56 4 of 23 paceclass2 winners 17.39 total won= 25.80 cost= 46.00 Profit -44.00% PM 0.45 5 of 23 pro winners 21.74 total won= 20.80 cost= 46.00 Profit -55.00% PM 0.40 2 of 23 latespeed winners 8.70 total won= 18.60 cost= 46.00 Profit -60.00% PM 0.25 2 of 23 speedclass winners 8.70 total won= 11.40 cost= 46.00 Profit -75.00% PID 1.40 15 of 34 power winners 44.12 total won= 95.40 cost= 68.00 Profit +40.00% PID 1.29 17 of 34 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 87.60 cost= 68.00 Profit +29.00% PID 1.08 14 of 34 pro winners 41.18 total won= 73.20 cost= 68.00 Profit +8.00% PID 1.06 11 of 34 trip winners 32.35 total won= 72.00 cost= 68.00 Profit +6.00% PID 0.95 14 of 34 xfactor winners 41.18 total won= 64.60 cost= 68.00 Profit -5.00% PID 0.81 12 of 34 speedclass winners 35.29 total won= 55.00 cost= 68.00 Profit -19.00% PID 0.78 7 of 34 paceclass2 winners 20.59 total won= 53.00 cost= 68.00 Profit -22.00% PID 0.74 9 of 34 earlyspeed winners 26.47 total won= 50.40 cost= 68.00 Profit -26.00% PID 0.62 6 of 34 latespeed winners 17.65 total won= 42.00 cost= 68.00 Profit -38.00% PEN 1.68 12 of 43 trip winners 27.91 total won= 144.40 cost= 86.00 Profit +68.00% PEN 1.19 13 of 43 speedclass winners 30.23 total won= 102.60 cost= 86.00 Profit +19.00% PEN 1.09 11 of 43 latespeed winners 25.58 total won= 93.80 cost= 86.00 Profit +9.00% PEN 1.08 19 of 43 fairodds winners 44.19 total won= 93.00 cost= 86.00 Profit +8.00% PEN 0.97 18 of 43 xfactor winners 41.86 total won= 83.40 cost= 86.00 Profit -3.00% PEN 0.96 10 of 43 earlyspeed winners 23.26 total won= 82.80 cost= 86.00 Profit -4.00% PEN 0.93 15 of 43 pro winners 34.88 total won= 80.40 cost= 86.00 Profit -7.00% PEN 0.84 9 of 43 paceclass2 winners 20.93 total won= 72.40 cost= 86.00 Profit -16.00% PEN 0.53 9 of 43 power winners 20.93 total won= 45.20 cost= 86.00 Profit -47.00% MNR 1.28 13 of 42 xfactor winners 30.95 total won= 107.40 cost= 84.00 Profit +28.00% MNR 1.08 12 of 42 trip winners 28.57 total won= 91.00 cost= 84.00 Profit +8.00% MNR 0.95 11 of 42 pro winners 26.19 total won= 79.60 cost= 84.00 Profit -5.00% MNR 0.92 9 of 42 earlyspeed winners 21.43 total won= 77.00 cost= 84.00 Profit -8.00% MNR 0.88 7 of 42 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 73.80 cost= 84.00 Profit -12.00% MNR 0.82 7 of 42 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 68.60 cost= 84.00 Profit -18.00% MNR 0.62 10 of 42 power winners 23.81 total won= 51.80 cost= 84.00 Profit -38.00% MNR 0.58 6 of 42 speedclass winners 14.29 total won= 48.80 cost= 84.00 Profit -42.00% MNR 0.52 10 of 42 fairodds winners 23.81 total won= 43.60 cost= 84.00 Profit -48.00% LRL 1.19 16 of 34 pro winners 47.06 total won= 81.00 cost= 68.00 Profit +19.00% LRL 1.00 15 of 34 fairodds winners 44.12 total won= 68.20 cost= 68.00 Profit +0.00% LRL 0.91 12 of 34 power winners 35.29 total won= 61.80 cost= 68.00 Profit -9.00% LRL 0.84 12 of 34 xfactor winners 35.29 total won= 57.20 cost= 68.00 Profit -16.00% LRL 0.75 8 of 34 latespeed winners 23.53 total won= 50.80 cost= 68.00 Profit -25.00% LRL 0.69 7 of 34 speedclass winners 20.59 total won= 47.20 cost= 68.00 Profit -31.00% LRL 0.61 8 of 34 paceclass2 winners 23.53 total won= 41.80 cost= 68.00 Profit -39.00% LRL 0.56 7 of 34 earlyspeed winners 20.59 total won= 38.00 cost= 68.00 Profit -44.00% LRL 0.47 6 of 34 trip winners 17.65 total won= 32.20 cost= 68.00 Profit -53.00% LRC 1.40 3 of 6 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 16.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +40.00% LRC 1.18 3 of 6 pro winners 50.00 total won= 14.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +18.00% LRC 1.12 2 of 6 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 13.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +12.00% LRC 1.03 2 of 6 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 12.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +3.00% LRC 1.00 3 of 6 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 12.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +0.00% LRC 0.53 1 of 6 trip winners 16.67 total won= 6.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -47.00% LRC 0.53 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 6.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -47.00% LRC 0.28 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 3.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -72.00% LAD 2.35 4 of 4 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 18.80 cost= 8.00 Profit +135.00% LAD 2.35 4 of 4 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 18.80 cost= 8.00 Profit +135.00% LAD 1.58 2 of 4 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% LAD 1.58 2 of 4 earlyspeed winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% LAD 1.40 3 of 4 speedclass winners 75.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 8.00 Profit +40.00% LAD 1.40 3 of 4 pro winners 75.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 8.00 Profit +40.00% LAD 0.78 2 of 4 power winners 50.00 total won= 6.20 cost= 8.00 Profit -22.00% LAD 0.35 1 of 4 trip winners 25.00 total won= 2.80 cost= 8.00 Profit -65.00% KEE 2.35 4 of 17 xfactor winners 23.53 total won= 79.80 cost= 34.00 Profit +135.00% KEE 1.98 1 of 17 speedclass winners 5.88 total won= 67.20 cost= 34.00 Profit +98.00% KEE 1.95 4 of 17 latespeed winners 23.53 total won= 66.20 cost= 34.00 Profit +95.00% KEE 1.11 6 of 17 fairodds winners 35.29 total won= 37.60 cost= 34.00 Profit +11.00% KEE 1.06 3 of 17 earlyspeed winners 17.65 total won= 36.20 cost= 34.00 Profit +6.00% KEE 0.83 4 of 17 paceclass2 winners 23.53 total won= 28.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -17.00% KEE 0.55 2 of 17 trip winners 11.76 total won= 18.80 cost= 34.00 Profit -45.00% KEE 0.53 3 of 17 power winners 17.65 total won= 18.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -47.00% KEE 0.25 2 of 17 pro winners 11.76 total won= 8.40 cost= 34.00 Profit -75.00% IND 1.86 6 of 16 trip winners 37.50 total won= 59.60 cost= 32.00 Profit +86.00% IND 0.96 6 of 16 fairodds winners 37.50 total won= 30.80 cost= 32.00 Profit -4.00% IND 0.91 5 of 16 power winners 31.25 total won= 29.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -9.00% IND 0.74 5 of 16 speedclass winners 31.25 total won= 23.60 cost= 32.00 Profit -26.00% IND 0.70 3 of 16 paceclass2 winners 18.75 total won= 22.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -30.00% IND 0.70 3 of 16 latespeed winners 18.75 total won= 22.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -30.00% IND 0.66 5 of 16 xfactor winners 31.25 total won= 21.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -34.00% IND 0.51 2 of 16 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 16.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -49.00% IND 0.48 4 of 16 pro winners 25.00 total won= 15.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -52.00% HST 1.71 5 of 8 pro winners 62.50 total won= 27.30 cost= 16.00 Profit +71.00% HST 1.66 3 of 8 earlyspeed winners 37.50 total won= 26.60 cost= 16.00 Profit +66.00% HST 1.34 4 of 8 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 21.40 cost= 16.00 Profit +34.00% HST 1.27 3 of 8 trip winners 37.50 total won= 20.30 cost= 16.00 Profit +27.00% HST 1.11 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 17.70 cost= 16.00 Profit +11.00% HST 0.68 3 of 8 power winners 37.50 total won= 10.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -32.00% HST 0.68 3 of 8 fairodds winners 37.50 total won= 10.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -32.00% HST 0.44 2 of 8 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -56.00% HST 0.21 1 of 8 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 3.30 cost= 16.00 Profit -79.00% HAW 2.19 4 of 17 earlyspeed winners 23.53 total won= 74.60 cost= 34.00 Profit +119.00% HAW 1.94 7 of 17 fairodds winners 41.18 total won= 66.00 cost= 34.00 Profit +94.00% HAW 1.01 4 of 17 power winners 23.53 total won= 34.40 cost= 34.00 Profit +1.00% HAW 0.97 4 of 17 xfactor winners 23.53 total won= 33.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -3.00% HAW 0.92 3 of 17 trip winners 17.65 total won= 31.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -8.00% HAW 0.66 2 of 17 paceclass2 winners 11.76 total won= 22.40 cost= 34.00 Profit -34.00% HAW 0.39 2 of 17 speedclass winners 11.76 total won= 13.40 cost= 34.00 Profit -61.00% HAW 0.32 2 of 17 pro winners 11.76 total won= 10.80 cost= 34.00 Profit -68.00% HAW 0.18 1 of 17 latespeed winners 5.88 total won= 6.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -82.00% GP 1.16 13 of 35 pro winners 37.14 total won= 81.40 cost= 70.00 Profit +16.00% GP 0.99 13 of 35 fairodds winners 37.14 total won= 69.60 cost= 70.00 Profit -1.00% GP 0.90 6 of 35 earlyspeed winners 17.14 total won= 63.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -10.00% GP 0.83 9 of 35 power winners 25.71 total won= 58.40 cost= 70.00 Profit -17.00% GP 0.59 8 of 35 xfactor winners 22.86 total won= 41.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -41.00% GP 0.50 7 of 35 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 35.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -50.00% GP 0.41 3 of 35 latespeed winners 8.57 total won= 28.40 cost= 70.00 Profit -59.00% GP 0.36 5 of 35 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 25.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -64.00% GP 0.25 3 of 35 trip winners 8.57 total won= 17.80 cost= 70.00 Profit -75.00% GG 1.12 6 of 19 speedclass winners 31.58 total won= 42.60 cost= 38.00 Profit +12.00% GG 1.05 6 of 19 power winners 31.58 total won= 40.00 cost= 38.00 Profit +5.00% GG 1.03 3 of 19 latespeed winners 15.79 total won= 39.20 cost= 38.00 Profit +3.00% GG 0.98 7 of 19 xfactor winners 36.84 total won= 37.40 cost= 38.00 Profit -2.00% GG 0.98 5 of 19 paceclass2 winners 26.32 total won= 37.20 cost= 38.00 Profit -2.00% GG 0.86 6 of 19 fairodds winners 31.58 total won= 32.60 cost= 38.00 Profit -14.00% GG 0.73 4 of 19 pro winners 21.05 total won= 27.60 cost= 38.00 Profit -27.00% GG 0.71 4 of 19 trip winners 21.05 total won= 27.00 cost= 38.00 Profit -29.00% GG 0.34 2 of 19 earlyspeed winners 10.53 total won= 13.00 cost= 38.00 Profit -66.00% FNO 1.42 10 of 22 power winners 45.45 total won= 62.60 cost= 44.00 Profit +42.00% FNO 1.29 9 of 22 xfactor winners 40.91 total won= 56.80 cost= 44.00 Profit +29.00% FNO 1.02 6 of 22 pro winners 27.27 total won= 45.00 cost= 44.00 Profit +2.00% FNO 0.98 7 of 22 fairodds winners 31.82 total won= 43.00 cost= 44.00 Profit -2.00% FNO 0.95 7 of 22 speedclass winners 31.82 total won= 41.80 cost= 44.00 Profit -5.00% FNO 0.79 5 of 22 trip winners 22.73 total won= 34.80 cost= 44.00 Profit -21.00% FNO 0.75 5 of 22 latespeed winners 22.73 total won= 32.80 cost= 44.00 Profit -25.00% FNO 0.69 5 of 22 paceclass2 winners 22.73 total won= 30.20 cost= 44.00 Profit -31.00% FNO 0.56 4 of 22 earlyspeed winners 18.18 total won= 24.80 cost= 44.00 Profit -44.00% FL 1.09 15 of 35 pro winners 42.86 total won= 76.60 cost= 70.00 Profit +9.00% FL 0.94 11 of 35 earlyspeed winners 31.43 total won= 66.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -6.00% FL 0.92 13 of 35 fairodds winners 37.14 total won= 64.10 cost= 70.00 Profit -8.00% FL 0.84 12 of 35 xfactor winners 34.29 total won= 59.10 cost= 70.00 Profit -16.00% FL 0.76 13 of 35 power winners 37.14 total won= 53.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -24.00% FL 0.57 7 of 35 trip winners 20.00 total won= 39.90 cost= 70.00 Profit -43.00% FL 0.44 7 of 35 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 30.70 cost= 70.00 Profit -56.00% FL 0.26 3 of 35 latespeed winners 8.57 total won= 18.20 cost= 70.00 Profit -74.00% FL 0.19 4 of 35 paceclass2 winners 11.43 total won= 13.30 cost= 70.00 Profit -81.00% FE 1.24 9 of 21 xfactor winners 42.86 total won= 51.90 cost= 42.00 Profit +24.00% FE 1.23 8 of 21 speedclass winners 38.10 total won= 51.50 cost= 42.00 Profit +23.00% FE 1.19 8 of 21 trip winners 38.10 total won= 49.80 cost= 42.00 Profit +19.00% FE 1.08 4 of 21 earlyspeed winners 19.05 total won= 45.30 cost= 42.00 Profit +8.00% FE 1.03 8 of 21 fairodds winners 38.10 total won= 43.30 cost= 42.00 Profit +3.00% FE 0.82 6 of 21 pro winners 28.57 total won= 34.50 cost= 42.00 Profit -18.00% FE 0.61 4 of 21 paceclass2 winners 19.05 total won= 25.80 cost= 42.00 Profit -39.00% FE 0.60 6 of 21 power winners 28.57 total won= 25.30 cost= 42.00 Profit -40.00% FE 0.45 3 of 21 latespeed winners 14.29 total won= 19.00 cost= 42.00 Profit -55.00% EMD 1.19 4 of 9 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 21.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +19.00% EMD 0.77 1 of 9 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 13.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -23.00% EMD 0.77 1 of 9 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 13.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -23.00% EMD 0.32 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 5.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -68.00% EMD 0.19 1 of 9 earlyspeed winners 11.11 total won= 3.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -81.00% DEL 2.71 6 of 18 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 97.40 cost= 36.00 Profit +171.00% DEL 1.36 5 of 18 trip winners 27.78 total won= 48.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +36.00% DEL 1.21 5 of 18 paceclass2 winners 27.78 total won= 43.60 cost= 36.00 Profit +21.00% DEL 1.19 5 of 18 xfactor winners 27.78 total won= 42.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +19.00% DEL 0.85 5 of 18 pro winners 27.78 total won= 30.60 cost= 36.00 Profit -15.00% DEL 0.78 4 of 18 power winners 22.22 total won= 28.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -22.00% DEL 0.57 2 of 18 earlyspeed winners 11.11 total won= 20.40 cost= 36.00 Profit -43.00% DEL 0.52 4 of 18 fairodds winners 22.22 total won= 18.60 cost= 36.00 Profit -48.00% DEL 0.22 2 of 18 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 8.00 cost= 36.00 Profit -78.00% DED 1.35 3 of 8 power winners 37.50 total won= 21.60 cost= 16.00 Profit +35.00% DED 1.09 2 of 8 trip winners 25.00 total won= 17.40 cost= 16.00 Profit +9.00% DED 1.06 1 of 8 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 17.00 cost= 16.00 Profit +6.00% DED 0.45 2 of 8 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 7.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -55.00% DED 0.19 1 of 8 xfactor winners 12.50 total won= 3.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -81.00% DED 0.19 1 of 8 pro winners 12.50 total won= 3.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -81.00% DED 0.19 1 of 8 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 3.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -81.00% CT 1.10 11 of 35 earlyspeed winners 31.43 total won= 77.00 cost= 70.00 Profit +10.00% CT 1.05 12 of 35 power winners 34.29 total won= 73.60 cost= 70.00 Profit +5.00% CT 0.88 12 of 35 xfactor winners 34.29 total won= 61.80 cost= 70.00 Profit -12.00% CT 0.86 11 of 35 pro winners 31.43 total won= 60.40 cost= 70.00 Profit -14.00% CT 0.79 6 of 35 paceclass2 winners 17.14 total won= 55.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -21.00% CT 0.64 10 of 35 speedclass winners 28.57 total won= 44.80 cost= 70.00 Profit -36.00% CT 0.56 6 of 35 latespeed winners 17.14 total won= 39.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -44.00% CT 0.49 9 of 35 fairodds winners 25.71 total won= 34.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -51.00% CT 0.40 5 of 35 trip winners 14.29 total won= 28.20 cost= 70.00 Profit -60.00% CD 1.91 3 of 7 paceclass2 winners 42.86 total won= 26.80 cost= 14.00 Profit +91.00% CD 1.36 2 of 7 speedclass winners 28.57 total won= 19.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +36.00% CD 1.17 2 of 7 pro winners 28.57 total won= 16.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +17.00% CD 0.93 1 of 7 earlyspeed winners 14.29 total won= 13.00 cost= 14.00 Profit -7.00% CD 0.51 2 of 7 xfactor winners 28.57 total won= 7.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -49.00% CD 0.51 2 of 7 power winners 28.57 total won= 7.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -49.00% CD 0.27 1 of 7 trip winners 14.29 total won= 3.80 cost= 14.00 Profit -73.00% CD 0.24 1 of 7 latespeed winners 14.29 total won= 3.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -76.00% CD 0.24 1 of 7 fairodds winners 14.29 total won= 3.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -76.00% BTP 1.53 6 of 13 fairodds winners 46.15 total won= 39.80 cost= 26.00 Profit +53.00% BTP 1.31 3 of 13 speedclass winners 23.08 total won= 34.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +31.00% BTP 1.23 5 of 13 xfactor winners 38.46 total won= 32.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +23.00% BTP 1.12 5 of 13 pro winners 38.46 total won= 29.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +12.00% BTP 1.04 4 of 13 earlyspeed winners 30.77 total won= 27.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +4.00% BTP 0.76 4 of 13 power winners 30.77 total won= 19.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -24.00% BTP 0.67 2 of 13 trip winners 15.38 total won= 17.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -33.00% BTP 0.43 1 of 13 latespeed winners 7.69 total won= 11.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -57.00% BTP 0.19 1 of 13 paceclass2 winners 7.69 total won= 5.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -81.00% BEL 1.03 3 of 19 paceclass2 winners 15.79 total won= 39.00 cost= 38.00 Profit +3.00% BEL 0.92 5 of 19 speedclass winners 26.32 total won= 35.10 cost= 38.00 Profit -8.00% BEL 0.82 5 of 19 xfactor winners 26.32 total won= 31.30 cost= 38.00 Profit -18.00% BEL 0.63 4 of 19 trip winners 21.05 total won= 23.80 cost= 38.00 Profit -37.00% BEL 0.50 4 of 19 fairodds winners 21.05 total won= 19.10 cost= 38.00 Profit -50.00% BEL 0.49 3 of 19 earlyspeed winners 15.79 total won= 18.50 cost= 38.00 Profit -51.00% BEL 0.41 3 of 19 pro winners 15.79 total won= 15.50 cost= 38.00 Profit -59.00% BEL 0.36 2 of 19 power winners 10.53 total won= 13.50 cost= 38.00 Profit -64.00% BEL 0.21 1 of 19 latespeed winners 5.26 total won= 8.00 cost= 38.00 Profit -79.00% AP 1.90 3 of 4 pro winners 75.00 total won= 15.20 cost= 8.00 Profit +90.00% AP 1.90 3 of 4 power winners 75.00 total won= 15.20 cost= 8.00 Profit +90.00% AP 1.30 1 of 4 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 10.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +30.00% AP 1.30 1 of 4 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 10.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +30.00% AP 0.63 2 of 4 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -37.00% AP 0.63 2 of 4 trip winners 50.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -37.00% AP 0.63 2 of 4 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 5.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -37.00% AP 0.30 1 of 4 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 8.00 Profit -70.00% AP 0.30 1 of 4 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 8.00 Profit -70.00% ALB 3.08 3 of 6 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 37.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +208.00% ALB 2.77 3 of 6 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 33.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +177.00% ALB 2.45 2 of 6 pro winners 33.33 total won= 29.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +145.00% ALB 2.38 2 of 6 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 28.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +138.00% ALB 1.02 2 of 6 trip winners 33.33 total won= 12.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +2.00% ALB 0.63 1 of 6 speedclass winners 16.67 total won= 7.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -37.00%