WHAT'S WINNING!---CLAIMING_ROUTE_races_on_the_turf

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for July 18 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for June 18 thru July 18 )

CLAIMING ROUTE RACES ON THE TURF Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI WO 3.25 6 of 9 speedclass winners 66.67 total won= 58.50 cost= 18.00 Profit +225.00% WO 2.17 7 of 9 fairodds winners 77.78 total won= 39.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +117.00% WO 2.08 6 of 9 pro winners 66.67 total won= 37.50 cost= 18.00 Profit +108.00% WO 2.04 6 of 9 xfactor winners 66.67 total won= 36.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +104.00% WO 1.97 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 35.50 cost= 18.00 Profit +97.00% WO 1.92 5 of 9 trip winners 55.56 total won= 34.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +92.00% WO 1.03 3 of 9 power winners 33.33 total won= 18.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +3.00% WO 0.85 3 of 9 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 15.30 cost= 18.00 Profit -15.00% SUF 2.13 2 of 3 speedclass winners 66.67 total won= 12.80 cost= 6.00 Profit +113.00% SUF 1.23 1 of 3 trip winners 33.33 total won= 7.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +23.00% SUF 1.23 1 of 3 power winners 33.33 total won= 7.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +23.00% SUF 1.23 1 of 3 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 7.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +23.00% SUF 0.90 1 of 3 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 5.40 cost= 6.00 Profit -10.00% SUF 0.90 1 of 3 turf winners 33.33 total won= 5.40 cost= 6.00 Profit -10.00% SUF 0.90 1 of 3 pro winners 33.33 total won= 5.40 cost= 6.00 Profit -10.00% SAR 10.70 1 of 1 speedclass winners 100.00 total won= 21.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +970.00% PEN 2.22 4 of 9 latespeed winners 44.44 total won= 40.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +122.00% PEN 1.34 3 of 9 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 24.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +34.00% PEN 1.23 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 22.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +23.00% PEN 1.20 3 of 9 turf winners 33.33 total won= 21.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +20.00% PEN 0.71 2 of 9 speedclass winners 22.22 total won= 12.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -29.00% PEN 0.69 2 of 9 xfactor winners 22.22 total won= 12.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -31.00% PEN 0.62 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 11.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -38.00% PEN 0.39 1 of 9 power winners 11.11 total won= 7.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -61.00% PEN 0.30 1 of 9 pro winners 11.11 total won= 5.40 cost= 18.00 Profit -70.00% MTH 1.29 5 of 13 power winners 38.46 total won= 33.60 cost= 26.00 Profit +29.00% MTH 1.13 4 of 13 xfactor winners 30.77 total won= 29.40 cost= 26.00 Profit +13.00% MTH 0.96 3 of 13 earlyspeed winners 23.08 total won= 25.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -4.00% MTH 0.80 2 of 13 latespeed winners 15.38 total won= 20.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -20.00% MTH 0.79 2 of 13 turf winners 15.38 total won= 20.60 cost= 26.00 Profit -21.00% MTH 0.75 3 of 13 speedclass winners 23.08 total won= 19.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -25.00% MTH 0.73 2 of 13 paceclass2 winners 15.38 total won= 19.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -27.00% MTH 0.57 3 of 13 pro winners 23.08 total won= 14.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -43.00% MTH 0.40 2 of 13 trip winners 15.38 total won= 10.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -60.00% MTH 0.15 1 of 13 fairodds winners 7.69 total won= 3.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -85.00% MNR 3.30 2 of 3 turf winners 66.67 total won= 19.80 cost= 6.00 Profit +230.00% MNR 2.57 1 of 3 pro winners 33.33 total won= 15.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +157.00% MNR 0.63 1 of 3 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 3.80 cost= 6.00 Profit -37.00% MNR 0.63 1 of 3 power winners 33.33 total won= 3.80 cost= 6.00 Profit -37.00% MNR 0.63 1 of 3 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 3.80 cost= 6.00 Profit -37.00% MNR 0.63 1 of 3 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 3.80 cost= 6.00 Profit -37.00% MNR 0.63 1 of 3 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 3.80 cost= 6.00 Profit -37.00% LS 1.03 1 of 7 speedclass winners 14.29 total won= 14.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +3.00% LS 0.81 2 of 7 turf winners 28.57 total won= 11.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -19.00% LS 0.59 2 of 7 fairodds winners 28.57 total won= 8.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -41.00% LS 0.44 1 of 7 earlyspeed winners 14.29 total won= 6.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -56.00% LS 0.27 1 of 7 xfactor winners 14.29 total won= 3.80 cost= 14.00 Profit -73.00% LS 0.27 1 of 7 trip winners 14.29 total won= 3.80 cost= 14.00 Profit -73.00% LS 0.27 1 of 7 power winners 14.29 total won= 3.80 cost= 14.00 Profit -73.00% LS 0.27 1 of 7 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 3.80 cost= 14.00 Profit -73.00% LRL 2.56 5 of 7 fairodds winners 71.43 total won= 35.80 cost= 14.00 Profit +156.00% LRL 1.39 3 of 7 power winners 42.86 total won= 19.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +39.00% LRL 1.21 2 of 7 earlyspeed winners 28.57 total won= 17.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +21.00% LRL 1.07 2 of 7 xfactor winners 28.57 total won= 15.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +7.00% LRL 1.07 2 of 7 pro winners 28.57 total won= 15.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +7.00% LRL 0.94 2 of 7 paceclass2 winners 28.57 total won= 13.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -6.00% LRL 0.93 1 of 7 latespeed winners 14.29 total won= 13.00 cost= 14.00 Profit -7.00% LRL 0.79 1 of 7 trip winners 14.29 total won= 11.00 cost= 14.00 Profit -21.00% LRL 0.64 1 of 7 speedclass winners 14.29 total won= 9.00 cost= 14.00 Profit -36.00% LAD 1.96 4 of 9 turf winners 44.44 total won= 35.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +96.00% LAD 1.52 4 of 9 trip winners 44.44 total won= 27.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +52.00% LAD 1.44 3 of 9 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 26.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +44.00% LAD 1.42 5 of 9 fairodds winners 55.56 total won= 25.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +42.00% LAD 1.41 4 of 9 power winners 44.44 total won= 25.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +41.00% LAD 0.59 3 of 9 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 10.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -41.00% LAD 0.59 3 of 9 pro winners 33.33 total won= 10.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -41.00% LAD 0.50 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 9.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -50.00% LAD 0.49 2 of 9 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 8.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -51.00% LAD 0.18 1 of 9 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 3.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -82.00% IND 1.58 2 of 4 turf winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% IND 1.58 2 of 4 trip winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% IND 1.08 2 of 4 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 8.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +8.00% IND 1.08 2 of 4 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 8.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +8.00% IND 1.08 2 of 4 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 8.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +8.00% IND 0.48 1 of 4 power winners 25.00 total won= 3.80 cost= 8.00 Profit -52.00% IND 0.48 1 of 4 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 3.80 cost= 8.00 Profit -52.00% GP 1.43 3 of 11 turf winners 27.27 total won= 31.40 cost= 22.00 Profit +43.00% GP 1.11 3 of 11 power winners 27.27 total won= 24.40 cost= 22.00 Profit +11.00% GP 1.00 3 of 11 latespeed winners 27.27 total won= 22.00 cost= 22.00 Profit +0.00% GP 0.73 2 of 11 paceclass2 winners 18.18 total won= 16.00 cost= 22.00 Profit -27.00% GP 0.60 1 of 11 pro winners 9.09 total won= 13.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -40.00% GP 0.51 2 of 11 fairodds winners 18.18 total won= 11.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -49.00% GP 0.46 1 of 11 speedclass winners 9.09 total won= 10.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -54.00% GP 0.24 1 of 11 xfactor winners 9.09 total won= 5.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -76.00% FE 1.30 3 of 8 xfactor winners 37.50 total won= 20.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +30.00% FE 1.30 3 of 8 power winners 37.50 total won= 20.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +30.00% FE 1.13 2 of 8 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 18.00 cost= 16.00 Profit +13.00% FE 0.97 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 15.50 cost= 16.00 Profit -3.00% FE 0.97 2 of 8 turf winners 25.00 total won= 15.50 cost= 16.00 Profit -3.00% FE 0.97 2 of 8 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 15.50 cost= 16.00 Profit -3.00% FE 0.64 2 of 8 pro winners 25.00 total won= 10.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -36.00% FE 0.61 2 of 8 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 9.70 cost= 16.00 Profit -39.00% FE 0.28 1 of 8 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 4.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -72.00% FE 0.18 1 of 8 trip winners 12.50 total won= 2.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -82.00% EVD 1.58 3 of 5 fairodds winners 60.00 total won= 15.80 cost= 10.00 Profit +58.00% EVD 0.88 2 of 5 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -12.00% EVD 0.88 2 of 5 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -12.00% EVD 0.88 2 of 5 pro winners 40.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -12.00% EVD 0.88 2 of 5 paceclass2 winners 40.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -12.00% EVD 0.88 2 of 5 latespeed winners 40.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 10.00 Profit -12.00% EVD 0.82 2 of 5 power winners 40.00 total won= 8.20 cost= 10.00 Profit -18.00% EVD 0.70 1 of 5 trip winners 20.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -30.00% EVD 0.70 1 of 5 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 10.00 Profit -30.00% ELP 1.70 4 of 9 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 30.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +70.00% ELP 1.07 3 of 9 turf winners 33.33 total won= 19.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +7.00% ELP 0.92 2 of 9 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 16.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -8.00% ELP 0.81 2 of 9 power winners 22.22 total won= 14.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -19.00% ELP 0.81 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 14.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -19.00% ELP 0.78 2 of 9 pro winners 22.22 total won= 14.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -22.00% ELP 0.27 1 of 9 xfactor winners 11.11 total won= 4.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -73.00% DMR 3.50 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +250.00% DMR 3.50 1 of 1 earlyspeed winners 100.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +250.00% DEL 1.20 3 of 9 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 21.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +20.00% DEL 0.96 3 of 9 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 17.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -4.00% DEL 0.71 1 of 9 turf winners 11.11 total won= 12.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -29.00% DEL 0.51 2 of 9 fairodds winners 22.22 total won= 9.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -49.00% DEL 0.28 1 of 9 trip winners 11.11 total won= 5.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -72.00% DEL 0.23 1 of 9 xfactor winners 11.11 total won= 4.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -77.00% DEL 0.23 1 of 9 pro winners 11.11 total won= 4.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -77.00% CD 3.10 1 of 1 turf winners 100.00 total won= 6.20 cost= 2.00 Profit +210.00% CBY 1.43 4 of 8 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 22.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +43.00% CBY 1.43 4 of 8 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 22.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +43.00% CBY 1.25 3 of 8 pro winners 37.50 total won= 20.00 cost= 16.00 Profit +25.00% CBY 1.11 3 of 8 xfactor winners 37.50 total won= 17.80 cost= 16.00 Profit +11.00% CBY 0.68 3 of 8 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 10.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -32.00% CBY 0.58 1 of 8 power winners 12.50 total won= 9.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -42.00% CBY 0.54 3 of 8 latespeed winners 37.50 total won= 8.60 cost= 16.00 Profit -46.00% CBY 0.26 1 of 8 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 4.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -74.00% BTP 1.10 1 of 6 turf winners 16.67 total won= 13.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +10.00% BTP 1.07 2 of 6 pro winners 33.33 total won= 12.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +7.00% BTP 1.07 2 of 6 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 12.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +7.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BTP 0.30 1 of 6 fairodds winners 16.67 total won= 3.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -70.00% BEL 3.07 4 of 10 latespeed winners 40.00 total won= 61.30 cost= 20.00 Profit +207.00% BEL 2.75 3 of 10 paceclass2 winners 30.00 total won= 55.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +175.00% BEL 1.17 4 of 10 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 23.30 cost= 20.00 Profit +17.00% BEL 1.08 3 of 10 power winners 30.00 total won= 21.60 cost= 20.00 Profit +8.00% BEL 1.02 3 of 10 earlyspeed winners 30.00 total won= 20.30 cost= 20.00 Profit +2.00% BEL 0.90 3 of 10 xfactor winners 30.00 total won= 17.90 cost= 20.00 Profit -10.00% BEL 0.56 1 of 10 speedclass winners 10.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -44.00% BEL 0.17 1 of 10 turf winners 10.00 total won= 3.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -83.00% BEL 0.17 1 of 10 pro winners 10.00 total won= 3.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -83.00% AP 2.63 3 of 6 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 31.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +163.00% AP 1.92 3 of 6 trip winners 50.00 total won= 23.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +92.00% AP 1.62 3 of 6 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 19.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +62.00% AP 1.58 2 of 6 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 19.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +58.00% AP 1.00 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 12.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +0.00% AP 0.78 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 9.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -22.00% AP 0.63 1 of 6 turf winners 16.67 total won= 7.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -37.00% AP 0.52 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 6.20 cost= 12.00 Profit -48.00%