WHAT'S WINNING!---CLAIMING_SPRINT_races_on_the_turf

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for April 20 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for March 20 thru April 20 )

CLAIMING SPRINT RACES ON THE TURF Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI TUP 2.24 4 of 10 pro winners 40.00 total won= 44.80 cost= 20.00 Profit +124.00% TUP 1.61 4 of 10 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 32.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +61.00% TUP 1.61 4 of 10 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 32.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +61.00% TUP 1.23 3 of 10 earlyspeed winners 30.00 total won= 24.60 cost= 20.00 Profit +23.00% TUP 1.16 3 of 10 power winners 30.00 total won= 23.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +16.00% TUP 1.16 3 of 10 fairodds winners 30.00 total won= 23.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +16.00% TUP 0.94 2 of 10 turf winners 20.00 total won= 18.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -6.00% TUP 0.78 2 of 10 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 15.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -22.00% TUP 0.73 2 of 10 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -27.00% TUP 0.71 2 of 10 trip winners 20.00 total won= 14.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -29.00% TAM 2.30 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% TAM 2.30 1 of 1 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 4.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +130.00% SA 2.84 2 of 5 pro winners 40.00 total won= 28.40 cost= 10.00 Profit +184.00% SA 1.26 1 of 5 speedclass winners 20.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +26.00% SA 1.08 1 of 5 turf winners 20.00 total won= 10.80 cost= 10.00 Profit +8.00% LS 2.05 1 of 2 turf winners 50.00 total won= 8.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +105.00% LS 2.05 1 of 2 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 8.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +105.00% LRL 2.33 2 of 4 power winners 50.00 total won= 18.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +133.00% LRL 1.48 1 of 4 pro winners 25.00 total won= 11.80 cost= 8.00 Profit +48.00% LRL 1.00 1 of 4 trip winners 25.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +0.00% LRL 1.00 1 of 4 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +0.00% LRL 0.85 1 of 4 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 6.80 cost= 8.00 Profit -15.00% GP 3.06 10 of 30 pro winners 33.33 total won= 183.30 cost= 60.00 Profit +206.00% GP 0.86 7 of 30 latespeed winners 23.33 total won= 51.30 cost= 60.00 Profit -14.00% GP 0.84 7 of 30 power winners 23.33 total won= 50.10 cost= 60.00 Profit -16.00% GP 0.82 8 of 30 fairodds winners 26.67 total won= 48.90 cost= 60.00 Profit -18.00% GP 0.54 5 of 30 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 32.20 cost= 60.00 Profit -46.00% GP 0.51 4 of 30 turf winners 13.33 total won= 30.40 cost= 60.00 Profit -49.00% GP 0.48 4 of 30 trip winners 13.33 total won= 28.80 cost= 60.00 Profit -52.00% GP 0.46 2 of 30 earlyspeed winners 6.67 total won= 27.60 cost= 60.00 Profit -54.00% GP 0.44 5 of 30 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 26.50 cost= 60.00 Profit -56.00% GP 0.36 3 of 30 speedclass winners 10.00 total won= 21.40 cost= 60.00 Profit -64.00% GG 5.00 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +400.00% GG 5.00 1 of 1 trip winners 100.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +400.00% GG 5.00 1 of 1 speedclass winners 100.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +400.00% GG 5.00 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +400.00% GG 5.00 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +400.00% GG 5.00 1 of 1 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 2.00 Profit +400.00% FG 1.23 1 of 3 pro winners 33.33 total won= 7.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +23.00% AQU 2.80 1 of 2 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +180.00% AQU 2.80 1 of 2 power winners 50.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +180.00% AQU 2.80 1 of 2 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +180.00% AQU 2.80 1 of 2 earlyspeed winners 50.00 total won= 11.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +180.00%