WHAT'S WINNING!

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for October 17 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for September 17 thru October 17 )

Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI ZIA 1.08 13 of 65 power winners 20.00 total won= 139.80 cost=130.00 Profit +8.00% ZIA 0.88 16 of 65 latespeed winners 24.62 total won= 114.60 cost=130.00 Profit -12.00% ZIA 0.79 20 of 65 fairodds winners 30.77 total won= 103.00 cost=130.00 Profit -21.00% ZIA 0.78 15 of 65 pro winners 23.08 total won= 100.80 cost=130.00 Profit -22.00% ZIA 0.64 14 of 65 trip winners 21.54 total won= 83.00 cost=130.00 Profit -36.00% ZIA 0.63 15 of 65 speedclass winners 23.08 total won= 81.60 cost=130.00 Profit -37.00% ZIA 0.58 15 of 65 xfactor winners 23.08 total won= 75.80 cost=130.00 Profit -42.00% ZIA 0.57 12 of 65 paceclass2 winners 18.46 total won= 74.20 cost=130.00 Profit -43.00% ZIA 0.46 8 of 65 earlyspeed winners 12.31 total won= 59.80 cost=130.00 Profit -54.00% WO 1.10 47 of 165 xfactor winners 28.48 total won= 362.30 cost=330.00 Profit +10.00% WO 1.08 36 of 165 speedclass winners 21.82 total won= 357.70 cost=330.00 Profit +8.00% WO 1.08 30 of 165 paceclass2 winners 18.18 total won= 356.10 cost=330.00 Profit +8.00% WO 1.02 40 of 165 pro winners 24.24 total won= 335.00 cost=330.00 Profit +2.00% WO 0.92 42 of 165 power winners 25.45 total won= 305.20 cost=330.00 Profit -8.00% WO 0.91 48 of 165 fairodds winners 29.09 total won= 298.70 cost=330.00 Profit -9.00% WO 0.90 34 of 165 trip winners 20.61 total won= 297.50 cost=330.00 Profit -10.00% WO 0.85 22 of 165 latespeed winners 13.33 total won= 281.10 cost=330.00 Profit -15.00% WO 0.63 25 of 165 earlyspeed winners 15.15 total won= 208.20 cost=330.00 Profit -37.00% WO 0.53 8 of 45 turf winners 17.78 total won= 47.70 cost= 90.00 Profit -47.00% TDN 1.07 2 of 3 sloppy winners 66.67 total won= 6.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +7.00% TDN 1.02 47 of 126 fairodds winners 37.30 total won= 257.00 cost=252.00 Profit +2.00% TDN 1.01 48 of 126 pro winners 38.10 total won= 255.40 cost=252.00 Profit +1.00% TDN 0.96 28 of 126 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 241.90 cost=252.00 Profit -4.00% TDN 0.95 38 of 126 speedclass winners 30.16 total won= 240.40 cost=252.00 Profit -5.00% TDN 0.90 41 of 126 power winners 32.54 total won= 226.80 cost=252.00 Profit -10.00% TDN 0.81 27 of 126 paceclass2 winners 21.43 total won= 204.50 cost=252.00 Profit -19.00% TDN 0.79 30 of 126 earlyspeed winners 23.81 total won= 198.70 cost=252.00 Profit -21.00% TDN 0.64 39 of 126 xfactor winners 30.95 total won= 162.40 cost=252.00 Profit -36.00% TDN 0.46 23 of 126 trip winners 18.25 total won= 115.90 cost=252.00 Profit -54.00% SA 1.04 22 of 94 pro winners 23.40 total won= 195.40 cost=188.00 Profit +4.00% SA 0.95 28 of 94 xfactor winners 29.79 total won= 178.00 cost=188.00 Profit -5.00% SA 0.93 24 of 94 paceclass2 winners 25.53 total won= 174.60 cost=188.00 Profit -7.00% SA 0.88 31 of 94 fairodds winners 32.98 total won= 165.00 cost=188.00 Profit -12.00% SA 0.82 21 of 94 speedclass winners 22.34 total won= 154.00 cost=188.00 Profit -18.00% SA 0.77 21 of 94 trip winners 22.34 total won= 144.20 cost=188.00 Profit -23.00% SA 0.77 20 of 94 latespeed winners 21.28 total won= 144.40 cost=188.00 Profit -23.00% SA 0.67 6 of 52 turf winners 11.54 total won= 69.40 cost=104.00 Profit -33.00% SA 0.64 13 of 94 earlyspeed winners 13.83 total won= 120.40 cost=188.00 Profit -36.00% SA 0.60 18 of 94 power winners 19.15 total won= 113.40 cost=188.00 Profit -40.00% RP 2.80 2 of 4 mud winners 50.00 total won= 22.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +180.00% RP 1.09 9 of 39 turf winners 23.08 total won= 85.40 cost= 78.00 Profit +9.00% RP 1.05 60 of 165 fairodds winners 36.36 total won= 345.80 cost=330.00 Profit +5.00% RP 0.92 40 of 165 trip winners 24.24 total won= 303.60 cost=330.00 Profit -8.00% RP 0.91 45 of 165 pro winners 27.27 total won= 300.40 cost=330.00 Profit -9.00% RP 0.83 44 of 165 xfactor winners 26.67 total won= 274.80 cost=330.00 Profit -17.00% RP 0.73 35 of 165 speedclass winners 21.21 total won= 241.40 cost=330.00 Profit -27.00% RP 0.73 27 of 165 paceclass2 winners 16.36 total won= 239.80 cost=330.00 Profit -27.00% RP 0.71 27 of 165 earlyspeed winners 16.36 total won= 233.20 cost=330.00 Profit -29.00% RP 0.66 37 of 165 power winners 22.42 total won= 216.40 cost=330.00 Profit -34.00% RP 0.65 24 of 165 latespeed winners 14.55 total won= 213.40 cost=330.00 Profit -35.00% RP 0.65 1 of 2 sloppy winners 50.00 total won= 2.60 cost= 4.00 Profit -35.00% PRX 1.06 48 of 140 pro winners 34.29 total won= 295.70 cost=280.00 Profit +6.00% PRX 1.03 50 of 140 power winners 35.71 total won= 288.90 cost=280.00 Profit +3.00% PRX 0.91 24 of 140 latespeed winners 17.14 total won= 255.50 cost=280.00 Profit -9.00% PRX 0.87 49 of 140 fairodds winners 35.00 total won= 242.70 cost=280.00 Profit -13.00% PRX 0.78 44 of 140 xfactor winners 31.43 total won= 217.50 cost=280.00 Profit -22.00% PRX 0.76 39 of 140 speedclass winners 27.86 total won= 211.50 cost=280.00 Profit -24.00% PRX 0.66 30 of 140 trip winners 21.43 total won= 185.20 cost=280.00 Profit -34.00% PRX 0.64 2 of 11 turf winners 18.18 total won= 14.00 cost= 22.00 Profit -36.00% PRX 0.61 18 of 140 paceclass2 winners 12.86 total won= 171.70 cost=280.00 Profit -39.00% PRX 0.54 2 of 9 sloppy winners 22.22 total won= 9.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -46.00% PRX 0.49 22 of 140 earlyspeed winners 15.71 total won= 136.00 cost=280.00 Profit -51.00% PRM 1.90 1 of 2 mud winners 50.00 total won= 7.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +90.00% PRM 1.58 10 of 34 trip winners 29.41 total won= 107.20 cost= 68.00 Profit +58.00% PRM 1.18 2 of 4 sloppy winners 50.00 total won= 9.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +18.00% PRM 0.84 10 of 34 pro winners 29.41 total won= 57.00 cost= 68.00 Profit -16.00% PRM 0.80 13 of 34 power winners 38.24 total won= 54.60 cost= 68.00 Profit -20.00% PRM 0.75 9 of 34 paceclass2 winners 26.47 total won= 50.80 cost= 68.00 Profit -25.00% PRM 0.71 11 of 34 xfactor winners 32.35 total won= 48.20 cost= 68.00 Profit -29.00% PRM 0.69 12 of 34 fairodds winners 35.29 total won= 46.80 cost= 68.00 Profit -31.00% PRM 0.63 7 of 34 earlyspeed winners 20.59 total won= 42.80 cost= 68.00 Profit -37.00% PRM 0.62 10 of 34 speedclass winners 29.41 total won= 42.40 cost= 68.00 Profit -38.00% PRM 0.29 4 of 34 latespeed winners 11.76 total won= 19.60 cost= 68.00 Profit -71.00% PID 1.12 32 of 135 paceclass2 winners 23.70 total won= 301.20 cost=270.00 Profit +12.00% PID 0.97 38 of 135 speedclass winners 28.15 total won= 262.00 cost=270.00 Profit -3.00% PID 0.94 43 of 135 fairodds winners 31.85 total won= 252.60 cost=270.00 Profit -6.00% PID 0.87 38 of 135 xfactor winners 28.15 total won= 235.40 cost=270.00 Profit -13.00% PID 0.80 34 of 135 pro winners 25.19 total won= 215.80 cost=270.00 Profit -20.00% PID 0.65 24 of 135 trip winners 17.78 total won= 175.60 cost=270.00 Profit -35.00% PID 0.63 21 of 135 earlyspeed winners 15.56 total won= 169.60 cost=270.00 Profit -37.00% PID 0.61 21 of 135 latespeed winners 15.56 total won= 166.00 cost=270.00 Profit -39.00% PID 0.59 31 of 135 power winners 22.96 total won= 159.00 cost=270.00 Profit -41.00% PEN 1.25 3 of 8 sloppy winners 37.50 total won= 20.00 cost= 16.00 Profit +25.00% PEN 1.01 24 of 72 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 145.80 cost=144.00 Profit +1.00% PEN 0.97 31 of 72 fairodds winners 43.06 total won= 139.40 cost=144.00 Profit -3.00% PEN 0.86 23 of 72 power winners 31.94 total won= 123.20 cost=144.00 Profit -14.00% PEN 0.82 20 of 72 earlyspeed winners 27.78 total won= 118.40 cost=144.00 Profit -18.00% PEN 0.82 13 of 72 paceclass2 winners 18.06 total won= 117.60 cost=144.00 Profit -18.00% PEN 0.81 16 of 72 trip winners 22.22 total won= 117.20 cost=144.00 Profit -19.00% PEN 0.74 21 of 72 pro winners 29.17 total won= 107.20 cost=144.00 Profit -26.00% PEN 0.71 23 of 72 xfactor winners 31.94 total won= 102.80 cost=144.00 Profit -29.00% PEN 0.38 10 of 72 latespeed winners 13.89 total won= 54.80 cost=144.00 Profit -62.00% MTH 1.20 23 of 60 pro winners 38.33 total won= 144.40 cost=120.00 Profit +20.00% MTH 1.19 15 of 60 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 142.20 cost=120.00 Profit +19.00% MTH 1.07 5 of 19 turf winners 26.32 total won= 40.60 cost= 38.00 Profit +7.00% MTH 0.93 20 of 60 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 111.20 cost=120.00 Profit -7.00% MTH 0.91 13 of 60 latespeed winners 21.67 total won= 109.60 cost=120.00 Profit -9.00% MTH 0.86 21 of 60 fairodds winners 35.00 total won= 103.20 cost=120.00 Profit -14.00% MTH 0.81 16 of 60 speedclass winners 26.67 total won= 96.60 cost=120.00 Profit -19.00% MTH 0.74 11 of 60 trip winners 18.33 total won= 88.40 cost=120.00 Profit -26.00% MTH 0.67 11 of 60 earlyspeed winners 18.33 total won= 80.60 cost=120.00 Profit -33.00% MTH 0.64 15 of 60 power winners 25.00 total won= 76.80 cost=120.00 Profit -36.00% MNR 2.05 6 of 13 mud winners 46.15 total won= 53.40 cost= 26.00 Profit +105.00% MNR 1.23 33 of 144 latespeed winners 22.92 total won= 353.00 cost=288.00 Profit +23.00% MNR 1.05 27 of 144 paceclass2 winners 18.75 total won= 302.60 cost=288.00 Profit +5.00% MNR 0.97 38 of 144 speedclass winners 26.39 total won= 280.20 cost=288.00 Profit -3.00% MNR 0.91 28 of 144 earlyspeed winners 19.44 total won= 261.20 cost=288.00 Profit -9.00% MNR 0.90 42 of 144 xfactor winners 29.17 total won= 259.80 cost=288.00 Profit -10.00% MNR 0.81 39 of 144 pro winners 27.08 total won= 233.00 cost=288.00 Profit -19.00% MNR 0.76 41 of 144 fairodds winners 28.47 total won= 218.00 cost=288.00 Profit -24.00% MNR 0.76 37 of 144 power winners 25.69 total won= 217.80 cost=288.00 Profit -24.00% MNR 0.76 32 of 144 trip winners 22.22 total won= 219.60 cost=288.00 Profit -24.00% MNR 0.68 6 of 28 turf winners 21.43 total won= 37.80 cost= 56.00 Profit -32.00% MNR 0.53 4 of 16 sloppy winners 25.00 total won= 17.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -47.00% MED 1.29 11 of 30 xfactor winners 36.67 total won= 77.20 cost= 60.00 Profit +29.00% MED 1.11 11 of 30 speedclass winners 36.67 total won= 66.60 cost= 60.00 Profit +11.00% MED 1.10 8 of 30 turf winners 26.67 total won= 66.20 cost= 60.00 Profit +10.00% MED 1.02 11 of 30 fairodds winners 36.67 total won= 61.40 cost= 60.00 Profit +2.00% MED 0.94 7 of 30 trip winners 23.33 total won= 56.60 cost= 60.00 Profit -6.00% MED 0.86 7 of 30 paceclass2 winners 23.33 total won= 51.80 cost= 60.00 Profit -14.00% MED 0.78 7 of 30 power winners 23.33 total won= 46.60 cost= 60.00 Profit -22.00% MED 0.70 7 of 30 latespeed winners 23.33 total won= 42.20 cost= 60.00 Profit -30.00% MED 0.61 7 of 30 pro winners 23.33 total won= 36.80 cost= 60.00 Profit -39.00% MED 0.57 5 of 30 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 34.00 cost= 60.00 Profit -43.00% LRL 1.00 38 of 165 latespeed winners 23.03 total won= 331.40 cost=330.00 Profit +0.00% LRL 0.84 14 of 74 turf winners 18.92 total won= 123.60 cost=148.00 Profit -16.00% LRL 0.83 52 of 165 fairodds winners 31.52 total won= 275.20 cost=330.00 Profit -17.00% LRL 0.79 26 of 165 paceclass2 winners 15.76 total won= 259.40 cost=330.00 Profit -21.00% LRL 0.72 31 of 165 trip winners 18.79 total won= 238.40 cost=330.00 Profit -28.00% LRL 0.68 39 of 165 power winners 23.64 total won= 225.40 cost=330.00 Profit -32.00% LRL 0.66 43 of 165 xfactor winners 26.06 total won= 218.20 cost=330.00 Profit -34.00% LRL 0.62 28 of 165 speedclass winners 16.97 total won= 203.00 cost=330.00 Profit -38.00% LRL 0.58 32 of 165 pro winners 19.39 total won= 192.60 cost=330.00 Profit -42.00% LRL 0.53 24 of 165 earlyspeed winners 14.55 total won= 175.80 cost=330.00 Profit -47.00% LRC 1.09 18 of 45 pro winners 40.00 total won= 97.80 cost= 90.00 Profit +9.00% LRC 0.90 17 of 45 xfactor winners 37.78 total won= 80.80 cost= 90.00 Profit -10.00% LRC 0.86 15 of 45 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 77.60 cost= 90.00 Profit -14.00% LRC 0.84 18 of 45 fairodds winners 40.00 total won= 75.60 cost= 90.00 Profit -16.00% LRC 0.82 15 of 45 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 73.60 cost= 90.00 Profit -18.00% LRC 0.73 10 of 45 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 66.00 cost= 90.00 Profit -27.00% LRC 0.70 9 of 45 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 63.00 cost= 90.00 Profit -30.00% LRC 0.50 11 of 45 power winners 24.44 total won= 45.40 cost= 90.00 Profit -50.00% LRC 0.36 7 of 45 trip winners 15.56 total won= 32.20 cost= 90.00 Profit -64.00% LAD 2.72 2 of 5 mud winners 40.00 total won= 27.20 cost= 10.00 Profit +172.00% LAD 1.97 1 of 3 turf winners 33.33 total won= 11.80 cost= 6.00 Profit +97.00% LAD 1.94 11 of 32 speedclass winners 34.38 total won= 124.00 cost= 64.00 Profit +94.00% LAD 1.83 10 of 32 earlyspeed winners 31.25 total won= 116.80 cost= 64.00 Profit +83.00% LAD 1.31 9 of 32 paceclass2 winners 28.13 total won= 83.60 cost= 64.00 Profit +31.00% LAD 1.02 11 of 32 fairodds winners 34.38 total won= 65.20 cost= 64.00 Profit +2.00% LAD 1.00 2 of 4 sloppy winners 50.00 total won= 8.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +0.00% LAD 0.90 7 of 32 pro winners 21.88 total won= 57.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -10.00% LAD 0.88 10 of 32 xfactor winners 31.25 total won= 56.40 cost= 64.00 Profit -12.00% LAD 0.76 9 of 32 power winners 28.13 total won= 48.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -24.00% LAD 0.52 3 of 32 trip winners 9.38 total won= 33.20 cost= 64.00 Profit -48.00% LAD 0.48 5 of 32 latespeed winners 15.63 total won= 30.40 cost= 64.00 Profit -52.00% KEE 4.15 3 of 6 sloppy winners 50.00 total won= 49.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +315.00% KEE 1.20 34 of 78 fairodds winners 43.59 total won= 186.60 cost=156.00 Profit +20.00% KEE 1.10 26 of 78 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 171.00 cost=156.00 Profit +10.00% KEE 1.08 18 of 78 latespeed winners 23.08 total won= 168.00 cost=156.00 Profit +8.00% KEE 0.98 23 of 78 pro winners 29.49 total won= 152.20 cost=156.00 Profit -2.00% KEE 0.96 21 of 78 power winners 26.92 total won= 150.40 cost=156.00 Profit -4.00% KEE 0.96 15 of 78 paceclass2 winners 19.23 total won= 149.40 cost=156.00 Profit -4.00% KEE 0.86 4 of 25 turf winners 16.00 total won= 43.20 cost= 50.00 Profit -14.00% KEE 0.70 20 of 78 speedclass winners 25.64 total won= 109.40 cost=156.00 Profit -30.00% KEE 0.69 14 of 78 trip winners 17.95 total won= 108.00 cost=156.00 Profit -31.00% KEE 0.53 10 of 78 earlyspeed winners 12.82 total won= 83.20 cost=156.00 Profit -47.00% IND 1.04 3 of 8 mud winners 37.50 total won= 16.60 cost= 16.00 Profit +4.00% IND 0.97 49 of 135 speedclass winners 36.30 total won= 261.20 cost=270.00 Profit -3.00% IND 0.93 41 of 135 pro winners 30.37 total won= 250.80 cost=270.00 Profit -7.00% IND 0.91 51 of 135 fairodds winners 37.78 total won= 245.20 cost=270.00 Profit -9.00% IND 0.84 44 of 135 xfactor winners 32.59 total won= 226.40 cost=270.00 Profit -16.00% IND 0.79 42 of 135 power winners 31.11 total won= 213.40 cost=270.00 Profit -21.00% IND 0.69 25 of 135 paceclass2 winners 18.52 total won= 186.40 cost=270.00 Profit -31.00% IND 0.66 33 of 135 trip winners 24.44 total won= 178.60 cost=270.00 Profit -34.00% IND 0.56 25 of 135 earlyspeed winners 18.52 total won= 150.00 cost=270.00 Profit -44.00% IND 0.55 4 of 20 turf winners 20.00 total won= 21.80 cost= 40.00 Profit -45.00% IND 0.42 4 of 19 sloppy winners 21.05 total won= 15.80 cost= 38.00 Profit -58.00% IND 0.40 19 of 135 latespeed winners 14.07 total won= 108.80 cost=270.00 Profit -60.00% HST 1.62 10 of 23 xfactor winners 43.48 total won= 74.70 cost= 46.00 Profit +62.00% HST 1.20 7 of 23 trip winners 30.43 total won= 55.20 cost= 46.00 Profit +20.00% HST 1.17 9 of 23 speedclass winners 39.13 total won= 53.80 cost= 46.00 Profit +17.00% HST 1.12 8 of 23 power winners 34.78 total won= 51.30 cost= 46.00 Profit +12.00% HST 1.09 8 of 23 pro winners 34.78 total won= 50.00 cost= 46.00 Profit +9.00% HST 0.99 7 of 23 latespeed winners 30.43 total won= 45.50 cost= 46.00 Profit -1.00% HST 0.97 7 of 23 fairodds winners 30.43 total won= 44.50 cost= 46.00 Profit -3.00% HST 0.67 3 of 23 earlyspeed winners 13.04 total won= 30.90 cost= 46.00 Profit -33.00% HST 0.65 5 of 23 paceclass2 winners 21.74 total won= 30.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -35.00% HAW 2.10 15 of 53 earlyspeed winners 28.30 total won= 222.20 cost=106.00 Profit +110.00% HAW 2.04 3 of 5 sloppy winners 60.00 total won= 20.40 cost= 10.00 Profit +104.00% HAW 1.33 20 of 53 pro winners 37.74 total won= 141.20 cost=106.00 Profit +33.00% HAW 1.28 21 of 53 xfactor winners 39.62 total won= 135.60 cost=106.00 Profit +28.00% HAW 1.24 24 of 53 fairodds winners 45.28 total won= 131.60 cost=106.00 Profit +24.00% HAW 0.85 17 of 53 power winners 32.08 total won= 89.60 cost=106.00 Profit -15.00% HAW 0.79 13 of 53 speedclass winners 24.53 total won= 83.80 cost=106.00 Profit -21.00% HAW 0.75 13 of 53 trip winners 24.53 total won= 79.40 cost=106.00 Profit -25.00% HAW 0.52 8 of 53 paceclass2 winners 15.09 total won= 55.00 cost=106.00 Profit -48.00% HAW 0.34 5 of 53 latespeed winners 9.43 total won= 36.00 cost=106.00 Profit -66.00% GP 1.02 4 of 14 turf winners 28.57 total won= 28.60 cost= 28.00 Profit +2.00% GP 0.99 49 of 169 speedclass winners 28.99 total won= 335.20 cost=338.00 Profit -1.00% GP 0.96 42 of 169 pro winners 24.85 total won= 324.80 cost=338.00 Profit -4.00% GP 0.93 40 of 169 trip winners 23.67 total won= 316.00 cost=338.00 Profit -7.00% GP 0.90 58 of 169 fairodds winners 34.32 total won= 305.80 cost=338.00 Profit -10.00% GP 0.90 52 of 169 xfactor winners 30.77 total won= 305.60 cost=338.00 Profit -10.00% GP 0.76 35 of 169 paceclass2 winners 20.71 total won= 256.80 cost=338.00 Profit -24.00% GP 0.74 35 of 169 latespeed winners 20.71 total won= 250.60 cost=338.00 Profit -26.00% GP 0.71 40 of 169 power winners 23.67 total won= 239.40 cost=338.00 Profit -29.00% GP 0.68 31 of 169 earlyspeed winners 18.34 total won= 230.20 cost=338.00 Profit -32.00% GP 0.31 1 of 7 sloppy winners 14.29 total won= 4.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -69.00% GG 1.12 22 of 77 power winners 28.57 total won= 173.00 cost=154.00 Profit +12.00% GG 1.01 19 of 77 paceclass2 winners 24.68 total won= 154.80 cost=154.00 Profit +1.00% GG 0.98 29 of 77 fairodds winners 37.66 total won= 151.00 cost=154.00 Profit -2.00% GG 0.96 26 of 77 xfactor winners 33.77 total won= 147.20 cost=154.00 Profit -4.00% GG 0.90 20 of 77 trip winners 25.97 total won= 139.20 cost=154.00 Profit -10.00% GG 0.90 19 of 77 latespeed winners 24.68 total won= 139.20 cost=154.00 Profit -10.00% GG 0.87 25 of 77 speedclass winners 32.47 total won= 134.40 cost=154.00 Profit -13.00% GG 0.83 20 of 77 pro winners 25.97 total won= 127.20 cost=154.00 Profit -17.00% GG 0.71 15 of 77 earlyspeed winners 19.48 total won= 108.80 cost=154.00 Profit -29.00% GG 0.66 4 of 19 turf winners 21.05 total won= 25.00 cost= 38.00 Profit -34.00% FNO 1.05 19 of 48 fairodds winners 39.58 total won= 100.80 cost= 96.00 Profit +5.00% FNO 1.00 19 of 48 pro winners 39.58 total won= 96.00 cost= 96.00 Profit +0.00% FNO 0.92 11 of 48 latespeed winners 22.92 total won= 88.60 cost= 96.00 Profit -8.00% FNO 0.91 13 of 48 trip winners 27.08 total won= 87.40 cost= 96.00 Profit -9.00% FNO 0.91 13 of 48 earlyspeed winners 27.08 total won= 87.20 cost= 96.00 Profit -9.00% FNO 0.88 18 of 48 power winners 37.50 total won= 84.40 cost= 96.00 Profit -12.00% FNO 0.86 17 of 48 xfactor winners 35.42 total won= 82.40 cost= 96.00 Profit -14.00% FNO 0.80 14 of 48 speedclass winners 29.17 total won= 77.20 cost= 96.00 Profit -20.00% FNO 0.52 10 of 48 paceclass2 winners 20.83 total won= 49.80 cost= 96.00 Profit -48.00% FL 1.21 26 of 116 latespeed winners 22.41 total won= 281.80 cost=232.00 Profit +21.00% FL 1.09 37 of 116 pro winners 31.90 total won= 252.60 cost=232.00 Profit +9.00% FL 0.91 40 of 116 xfactor winners 34.48 total won= 211.60 cost=232.00 Profit -9.00% FL 0.89 26 of 116 trip winners 22.41 total won= 207.60 cost=232.00 Profit -11.00% FL 0.88 36 of 116 speedclass winners 31.03 total won= 204.10 cost=232.00 Profit -12.00% FL 0.84 44 of 116 fairodds winners 37.93 total won= 195.20 cost=232.00 Profit -16.00% FL 0.76 26 of 116 paceclass2 winners 22.41 total won= 176.70 cost=232.00 Profit -24.00% FL 0.69 25 of 116 earlyspeed winners 21.55 total won= 160.20 cost=232.00 Profit -31.00% FL 0.68 7 of 25 sloppy winners 28.00 total won= 34.10 cost= 50.00 Profit -32.00% FL 0.59 32 of 116 power winners 27.59 total won= 137.00 cost=232.00 Profit -41.00% FE 1.12 7 of 16 sloppy winners 43.75 total won= 35.70 cost= 32.00 Profit +12.00% FE 1.11 27 of 69 fairodds winners 39.13 total won= 153.50 cost=138.00 Profit +11.00% FE 1.02 27 of 69 power winners 39.13 total won= 141.30 cost=138.00 Profit +2.00% FE 1.01 26 of 69 pro winners 37.68 total won= 139.30 cost=138.00 Profit +1.00% FE 0.82 22 of 69 xfactor winners 31.88 total won= 112.80 cost=138.00 Profit -18.00% FE 0.79 15 of 69 paceclass2 winners 21.74 total won= 108.80 cost=138.00 Profit -21.00% FE 0.76 16 of 69 earlyspeed winners 23.19 total won= 104.20 cost=138.00 Profit -24.00% FE 0.67 1 of 3 turf winners 33.33 total won= 4.00 cost= 6.00 Profit -33.00% FE 0.63 18 of 69 speedclass winners 26.09 total won= 86.50 cost=138.00 Profit -37.00% FE 0.55 14 of 69 trip winners 20.29 total won= 76.50 cost=138.00 Profit -45.00% FE 0.42 9 of 69 latespeed winners 13.04 total won= 57.60 cost=138.00 Profit -58.00% EVD 2.70 3 of 11 xfactor winners 27.27 total won= 59.40 cost= 22.00 Profit +170.00% EVD 2.58 2 of 11 latespeed winners 18.18 total won= 56.80 cost= 22.00 Profit +158.00% EVD 1.26 4 of 11 fairodds winners 36.36 total won= 27.80 cost= 22.00 Profit +26.00% EVD 1.12 3 of 11 paceclass2 winners 27.27 total won= 24.60 cost= 22.00 Profit +12.00% EVD 0.90 3 of 11 trip winners 27.27 total won= 19.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -10.00% EVD 0.78 2 of 11 mud winners 18.18 total won= 17.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -22.00% EVD 0.54 2 of 11 power winners 18.18 total won= 11.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -46.00% EVD 0.38 2 of 11 pro winners 18.18 total won= 8.40 cost= 22.00 Profit -62.00% EMD 0.95 13 of 42 pro winners 30.95 total won= 80.00 cost= 84.00 Profit -5.00% EMD 0.92 13 of 42 speedclass winners 30.95 total won= 77.20 cost= 84.00 Profit -8.00% EMD 0.85 15 of 42 fairodds winners 35.71 total won= 71.20 cost= 84.00 Profit -15.00% EMD 0.83 14 of 42 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 70.00 cost= 84.00 Profit -17.00% EMD 0.83 13 of 42 power winners 30.95 total won= 69.80 cost= 84.00 Profit -17.00% EMD 0.83 10 of 42 trip winners 23.81 total won= 69.60 cost= 84.00 Profit -17.00% EMD 0.82 7 of 20 sloppy winners 35.00 total won= 32.80 cost= 40.00 Profit -18.00% EMD 0.78 9 of 42 latespeed winners 21.43 total won= 65.40 cost= 84.00 Profit -22.00% EMD 0.73 9 of 42 earlyspeed winners 21.43 total won= 61.60 cost= 84.00 Profit -27.00% EMD 0.65 7 of 42 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 54.40 cost= 84.00 Profit -35.00% DEL 1.36 39 of 124 speedclass winners 31.45 total won= 336.60 cost=248.00 Profit +36.00% DEL 1.15 44 of 124 xfactor winners 35.48 total won= 284.60 cost=248.00 Profit +15.00% DEL 0.94 30 of 124 earlyspeed winners 24.19 total won= 232.40 cost=248.00 Profit -6.00% DEL 0.89 43 of 124 fairodds winners 34.68 total won= 221.00 cost=248.00 Profit -11.00% DEL 0.89 41 of 124 power winners 33.06 total won= 221.00 cost=248.00 Profit -11.00% DEL 0.88 31 of 124 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 217.20 cost=248.00 Profit -12.00% DEL 0.81 27 of 124 paceclass2 winners 21.77 total won= 201.80 cost=248.00 Profit -19.00% DEL 0.76 32 of 124 pro winners 25.81 total won= 188.40 cost=248.00 Profit -24.00% DEL 0.69 27 of 124 trip winners 21.77 total won= 172.00 cost=248.00 Profit -31.00% DEL 0.57 2 of 26 turf winners 7.69 total won= 29.60 cost= 52.00 Profit -43.00% DED 1.26 4 of 21 latespeed winners 19.05 total won= 53.00 cost= 42.00 Profit +26.00% DED 1.14 6 of 21 pro winners 28.57 total won= 48.00 cost= 42.00 Profit +14.00% DED 1.10 7 of 21 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 46.20 cost= 42.00 Profit +10.00% DED 0.89 5 of 21 earlyspeed winners 23.81 total won= 37.40 cost= 42.00 Profit -11.00% DED 0.70 6 of 21 power winners 28.57 total won= 29.20 cost= 42.00 Profit -30.00% DED 0.70 4 of 21 speedclass winners 19.05 total won= 29.60 cost= 42.00 Profit -30.00% DED 0.69 6 of 21 fairodds winners 28.57 total won= 29.00 cost= 42.00 Profit -31.00% DED 0.57 4 of 21 trip winners 19.05 total won= 23.80 cost= 42.00 Profit -43.00% DED 0.37 1 of 21 paceclass2 winners 4.76 total won= 15.40 cost= 42.00 Profit -63.00% CT 0.80 48 of 137 power winners 35.04 total won= 219.20 cost=274.00 Profit -20.00% CT 0.79 57 of 137 fairodds winners 41.61 total won= 217.40 cost=274.00 Profit -21.00% CT 0.78 1 of 6 mud winners 16.67 total won= 9.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -22.00% CT 0.76 44 of 137 speedclass winners 32.12 total won= 209.60 cost=274.00 Profit -24.00% CT 0.75 48 of 137 xfactor winners 35.04 total won= 204.80 cost=274.00 Profit -25.00% CT 0.75 30 of 137 paceclass2 winners 21.90 total won= 206.00 cost=274.00 Profit -25.00% CT 0.58 3 of 10 sloppy winners 30.00 total won= 11.60 cost= 20.00 Profit -42.00% CT 0.56 30 of 137 earlyspeed winners 21.90 total won= 153.60 cost=274.00 Profit -44.00% CT 0.54 28 of 137 trip winners 20.44 total won= 147.40 cost=274.00 Profit -46.00% CT 0.53 17 of 137 latespeed winners 12.41 total won= 144.60 cost=274.00 Profit -47.00% CT 0.45 28 of 137 pro winners 20.44 total won= 123.60 cost=274.00 Profit -55.00% CD 1.05 32 of 99 power winners 32.32 total won= 208.20 cost=198.00 Profit +5.00% CD 1.03 31 of 99 trip winners 31.31 total won= 204.80 cost=198.00 Profit +3.00% CD 1.02 27 of 99 speedclass winners 27.27 total won= 201.60 cost=198.00 Profit +2.00% CD 0.87 31 of 99 xfactor winners 31.31 total won= 172.80 cost=198.00 Profit -13.00% CD 0.82 34 of 99 fairodds winners 34.34 total won= 161.40 cost=198.00 Profit -18.00% CD 0.78 22 of 99 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 155.20 cost=198.00 Profit -22.00% CD 0.66 19 of 99 paceclass2 winners 19.19 total won= 131.60 cost=198.00 Profit -34.00% CD 0.62 25 of 99 pro winners 25.25 total won= 123.60 cost=198.00 Profit -38.00% CD 0.58 17 of 99 latespeed winners 17.17 total won= 114.40 cost=198.00 Profit -42.00% CD 0.41 3 of 12 sloppy winners 25.00 total won= 9.80 cost= 24.00 Profit -59.00% BTP 1.30 53 of 96 xfactor winners 55.21 total won= 248.70 cost=192.00 Profit +30.00% BTP 1.11 40 of 96 pro winners 41.67 total won= 212.80 cost=192.00 Profit +11.00% BTP 1.06 43 of 96 speedclass winners 44.79 total won= 203.50 cost=192.00 Profit +6.00% BTP 1.03 46 of 96 fairodds winners 47.92 total won= 197.50 cost=192.00 Profit +3.00% BTP 0.96 41 of 96 power winners 42.71 total won= 184.70 cost=192.00 Profit -4.00% BTP 0.93 30 of 96 paceclass2 winners 31.25 total won= 178.80 cost=192.00 Profit -7.00% BTP 0.93 7 of 16 sloppy winners 43.75 total won= 29.90 cost= 32.00 Profit -7.00% BTP 0.83 28 of 96 trip winners 29.17 total won= 159.10 cost=192.00 Profit -17.00% BTP 0.81 31 of 96 earlyspeed winners 32.29 total won= 155.30 cost=192.00 Profit -19.00% BTP 0.63 21 of 96 latespeed winners 21.88 total won= 121.60 cost=192.00 Profit -37.00% BEL 1.59 4 of 8 mud winners 50.00 total won= 25.50 cost= 16.00 Profit +59.00% BEL 1.17 32 of 174 paceclass2 winners 18.39 total won= 406.10 cost=348.00 Profit +17.00% BEL 1.05 58 of 174 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 367.00 cost=348.00 Profit +5.00% BEL 1.03 31 of 174 speedclass winners 17.82 total won= 358.10 cost=348.00 Profit +3.00% BEL 0.96 35 of 174 latespeed winners 20.11 total won= 332.70 cost=348.00 Profit -4.00% BEL 0.96 31 of 174 trip winners 17.82 total won= 333.80 cost=348.00 Profit -4.00% BEL 0.86 36 of 174 pro winners 20.69 total won= 297.80 cost=348.00 Profit -14.00% BEL 0.76 38 of 174 xfactor winners 21.84 total won= 265.20 cost=348.00 Profit -24.00% BEL 0.72 39 of 174 power winners 22.41 total won= 250.80 cost=348.00 Profit -28.00% BEL 0.62 14 of 90 turf winners 15.56 total won= 111.30 cost=180.00 Profit -38.00% BEL 0.44 18 of 174 earlyspeed winners 10.34 total won= 152.60 cost=348.00 Profit -56.00% ARP 1.03 16 of 76 latespeed winners 21.05 total won= 157.00 cost=152.00 Profit +3.00% ARP 0.98 23 of 76 speedclass winners 30.26 total won= 148.60 cost=152.00 Profit -2.00% ARP 0.94 21 of 76 trip winners 27.63 total won= 143.00 cost=152.00 Profit -6.00% ARP 0.92 16 of 76 earlyspeed winners 21.05 total won= 139.40 cost=152.00 Profit -8.00% ARP 0.91 18 of 76 paceclass2 winners 23.68 total won= 137.60 cost=152.00 Profit -9.00% ARP 0.78 27 of 76 xfactor winners 35.53 total won= 118.60 cost=152.00 Profit -22.00% ARP 0.68 25 of 76 fairodds winners 32.89 total won= 103.40 cost=152.00 Profit -32.00% ARP 0.62 22 of 76 power winners 28.95 total won= 94.20 cost=152.00 Profit -38.00% ARP 0.62 21 of 76 pro winners 27.63 total won= 94.40 cost=152.00 Profit -38.00% AP 1.94 8 of 33 latespeed winners 24.24 total won= 127.80 cost= 66.00 Profit +94.00% AP 1.30 7 of 33 paceclass2 winners 21.21 total won= 85.80 cost= 66.00 Profit +30.00% AP 0.97 11 of 33 earlyspeed winners 33.33 total won= 63.80 cost= 66.00 Profit -3.00% AP 0.87 8 of 33 pro winners 24.24 total won= 57.40 cost= 66.00 Profit -13.00% AP 0.84 10 of 33 fairodds winners 30.30 total won= 55.60 cost= 66.00 Profit -16.00% AP 0.79 7 of 33 trip winners 21.21 total won= 52.00 cost= 66.00 Profit -21.00% AP 0.75 9 of 33 xfactor winners 27.27 total won= 49.40 cost= 66.00 Profit -25.00% AP 0.47 6 of 33 speedclass winners 18.18 total won= 31.20 cost= 66.00 Profit -53.00% AP 0.31 4 of 33 power winners 12.12 total won= 20.40 cost= 66.00 Profit -69.00% AP 0.12 1 of 19 turf winners 5.26 total won= 4.60 cost= 38.00 Profit -88.00% ALB 1.49 5 of 10 pro winners 50.00 total won= 29.80 cost= 20.00 Profit +49.00% ALB 1.27 5 of 10 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 25.40 cost= 20.00 Profit +27.00% ALB 1.25 4 of 10 power winners 40.00 total won= 25.00 cost= 20.00 Profit +25.00% ALB 1.01 3 of 10 speedclass winners 30.00 total won= 20.20 cost= 20.00 Profit +1.00% ALB 0.64 1 of 10 earlyspeed winners 10.00 total won= 12.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -36.00% ALB 0.54 2 of 10 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 10.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -46.00% ALB 0.49 2 of 10 trip winners 20.00 total won= 9.80 cost= 20.00 Profit -51.00% ALB 0.37 2 of 10 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 7.40 cost= 20.00 Profit -63.00% ALB 0.11 1 of 10 paceclass2 winners 10.00 total won= 2.20 cost= 20.00 Profit -89.00%