WHAT'S WINNING!---MAIDEN_SPRINT_races_on_the_dirt

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for June 16 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for May 16 thru June 16 )

MAIDEN SPRINT RACES ON THE DIRT Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI WRD 1.87 1 of 3 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 11.20 cost= 6.00 Profit +87.00% WO 1.97 11 of 35 speedclass winners 31.43 total won= 137.70 cost= 70.00 Profit +97.00% WO 1.33 9 of 35 pro winners 25.71 total won= 92.90 cost= 70.00 Profit +33.00% WO 0.96 9 of 35 power winners 25.71 total won= 67.30 cost= 70.00 Profit -4.00% WO 0.94 8 of 35 xfactor winners 22.86 total won= 65.80 cost= 70.00 Profit -6.00% WO 0.90 6 of 35 trip winners 17.14 total won= 63.20 cost= 70.00 Profit -10.00% WO 0.84 7 of 35 paceclass2 winners 20.00 total won= 59.10 cost= 70.00 Profit -16.00% WO 0.79 7 of 35 fairodds winners 20.00 total won= 55.10 cost= 70.00 Profit -21.00% WO 0.53 4 of 35 latespeed winners 11.43 total won= 37.20 cost= 70.00 Profit -47.00% WO 0.51 3 of 35 earlyspeed winners 8.57 total won= 36.00 cost= 70.00 Profit -49.00% TDN 1.82 8 of 13 xfactor winners 61.54 total won= 47.40 cost= 26.00 Profit +82.00% TDN 1.21 7 of 13 trip winners 53.85 total won= 31.40 cost= 26.00 Profit +21.00% TDN 1.20 7 of 13 power winners 53.85 total won= 31.20 cost= 26.00 Profit +20.00% TDN 0.98 5 of 13 pro winners 38.46 total won= 25.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -2.00% TDN 0.96 7 of 13 fairodds winners 53.85 total won= 25.00 cost= 26.00 Profit -4.00% TDN 0.95 5 of 13 speedclass winners 38.46 total won= 24.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -5.00% TDN 0.76 3 of 13 paceclass2 winners 23.08 total won= 19.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -24.00% TDN 0.75 3 of 13 latespeed winners 23.08 total won= 19.60 cost= 26.00 Profit -25.00% TDN 0.57 4 of 13 earlyspeed winners 30.77 total won= 14.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -43.00% SA 0.90 12 of 27 fairodds winners 44.44 total won= 48.60 cost= 54.00 Profit -10.00% SA 0.89 9 of 27 trip winners 33.33 total won= 48.00 cost= 54.00 Profit -11.00% SA 0.86 9 of 27 power winners 33.33 total won= 46.60 cost= 54.00 Profit -14.00% SA 0.78 8 of 27 xfactor winners 29.63 total won= 42.00 cost= 54.00 Profit -22.00% SA 0.67 9 of 27 pro winners 33.33 total won= 36.00 cost= 54.00 Profit -33.00% SA 0.67 8 of 27 speedclass winners 29.63 total won= 36.00 cost= 54.00 Profit -33.00% SA 0.63 5 of 27 earlyspeed winners 18.52 total won= 33.80 cost= 54.00 Profit -37.00% SA 0.21 1 of 27 paceclass2 winners 3.70 total won= 11.20 cost= 54.00 Profit -79.00% SA 0.10 1 of 27 latespeed winners 3.70 total won= 5.40 cost= 54.00 Profit -90.00% RUI 0.86 2 of 11 xfactor winners 18.18 total won= 19.00 cost= 22.00 Profit -14.00% RUI 0.75 4 of 11 fairodds winners 36.36 total won= 16.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -25.00% RUI 0.65 2 of 11 earlyspeed winners 18.18 total won= 14.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -35.00% RUI 0.58 3 of 11 power winners 27.27 total won= 12.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -42.00% RUI 0.29 2 of 11 paceclass2 winners 18.18 total won= 6.40 cost= 22.00 Profit -71.00% RUI 0.27 2 of 11 latespeed winners 18.18 total won= 6.00 cost= 22.00 Profit -73.00% RUI 0.24 1 of 11 trip winners 9.09 total won= 5.20 cost= 22.00 Profit -76.00% PRX 1.28 3 of 12 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 30.60 cost= 24.00 Profit +28.00% PRX 1.17 5 of 12 trip winners 41.67 total won= 28.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +17.00% PRX 1.12 6 of 12 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 26.80 cost= 24.00 Profit +12.00% PRX 0.86 3 of 12 power winners 25.00 total won= 20.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -14.00% PRX 0.53 4 of 12 pro winners 33.33 total won= 12.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -47.00% PRX 0.43 3 of 12 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 10.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -57.00% PRX 0.40 2 of 12 speedclass winners 16.67 total won= 9.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -60.00% PRX 0.37 3 of 12 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 8.80 cost= 24.00 Profit -63.00% PRX 0.15 1 of 12 latespeed winners 8.33 total won= 3.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -85.00% PRM 1.62 10 of 33 paceclass2 winners 30.30 total won= 106.60 cost= 66.00 Profit +62.00% PRM 1.18 12 of 33 pro winners 36.36 total won= 77.80 cost= 66.00 Profit +18.00% PRM 1.08 8 of 33 trip winners 24.24 total won= 71.20 cost= 66.00 Profit +8.00% PRM 1.04 13 of 33 speedclass winners 39.39 total won= 68.80 cost= 66.00 Profit +4.00% PRM 0.98 10 of 33 power winners 30.30 total won= 64.60 cost= 66.00 Profit -2.00% PRM 0.91 10 of 33 fairodds winners 30.30 total won= 60.20 cost= 66.00 Profit -9.00% PRM 0.91 9 of 33 latespeed winners 27.27 total won= 60.20 cost= 66.00 Profit -9.00% PRM 0.79 9 of 33 earlyspeed winners 27.27 total won= 52.00 cost= 66.00 Profit -21.00% PRM 0.68 10 of 33 xfactor winners 30.30 total won= 44.60 cost= 66.00 Profit -32.00% PLN 1.02 3 of 6 power winners 50.00 total won= 12.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +2.00% PLN 1.02 3 of 6 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 12.20 cost= 12.00 Profit +2.00% PLN 0.82 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% PLN 0.70 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 8.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -30.00% PLN 0.58 2 of 6 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 7.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -42.00% PLN 0.23 1 of 6 xfactor winners 16.67 total won= 2.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -77.00% PLN 0.23 1 of 6 trip winners 16.67 total won= 2.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -77.00% PIM 1.67 5 of 9 pro winners 55.56 total won= 30.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +67.00% PIM 1.63 4 of 9 power winners 44.44 total won= 29.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +63.00% PIM 1.29 3 of 9 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 23.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +29.00% PIM 0.93 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 16.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -7.00% PIM 0.59 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 10.60 cost= 18.00 Profit -41.00% PIM 0.49 2 of 9 earlyspeed winners 22.22 total won= 8.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -51.00% PIM 0.17 1 of 9 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 3.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -83.00% PIM 0.17 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 3.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -83.00% PIM 0.17 1 of 9 latespeed winners 11.11 total won= 3.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -83.00% PID 1.75 8 of 21 speedclass winners 38.10 total won= 73.40 cost= 42.00 Profit +75.00% PID 1.59 7 of 21 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 66.60 cost= 42.00 Profit +59.00% PID 1.12 7 of 21 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 47.20 cost= 42.00 Profit +12.00% PID 0.96 7 of 21 trip winners 33.33 total won= 40.20 cost= 42.00 Profit -4.00% PID 0.85 6 of 21 pro winners 28.57 total won= 35.80 cost= 42.00 Profit -15.00% PID 0.70 6 of 21 fairodds winners 28.57 total won= 29.20 cost= 42.00 Profit -30.00% PID 0.66 3 of 21 power winners 14.29 total won= 27.80 cost= 42.00 Profit -34.00% PID 0.51 4 of 21 earlyspeed winners 19.05 total won= 21.40 cost= 42.00 Profit -49.00% PID 0.28 3 of 21 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 11.80 cost= 42.00 Profit -72.00% PEN 2.26 5 of 14 earlyspeed winners 35.71 total won= 63.40 cost= 28.00 Profit +126.00% PEN 0.99 5 of 14 xfactor winners 35.71 total won= 27.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -1.00% PEN 0.99 5 of 14 latespeed winners 35.71 total won= 27.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -1.00% PEN 0.84 4 of 14 fairodds winners 28.57 total won= 23.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -16.00% PEN 0.69 3 of 14 trip winners 21.43 total won= 19.20 cost= 28.00 Profit -31.00% PEN 0.68 4 of 14 paceclass2 winners 28.57 total won= 19.00 cost= 28.00 Profit -32.00% PEN 0.67 5 of 14 power winners 35.71 total won= 18.80 cost= 28.00 Profit -33.00% PEN 0.61 4 of 14 pro winners 28.57 total won= 17.00 cost= 28.00 Profit -39.00% PEN 0.34 3 of 14 speedclass winners 21.43 total won= 9.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -66.00% MTH 1.30 9 of 14 pro winners 64.29 total won= 36.40 cost= 28.00 Profit +30.00% MTH 1.17 9 of 14 fairodds winners 64.29 total won= 32.80 cost= 28.00 Profit +17.00% MTH 1.04 7 of 14 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 29.00 cost= 28.00 Profit +4.00% MTH 1.02 8 of 14 power winners 57.14 total won= 28.60 cost= 28.00 Profit +2.00% MTH 0.66 5 of 14 speedclass winners 35.71 total won= 18.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -34.00% MTH 0.56 4 of 14 earlyspeed winners 28.57 total won= 15.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -44.00% MTH 0.44 3 of 14 paceclass2 winners 21.43 total won= 12.20 cost= 28.00 Profit -56.00% MTH 0.42 4 of 14 trip winners 28.57 total won= 11.80 cost= 28.00 Profit -58.00% MTH 0.31 3 of 14 latespeed winners 21.43 total won= 8.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -69.00% MNR 2.15 5 of 13 speedclass winners 38.46 total won= 56.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +115.00% MNR 1.19 6 of 13 pro winners 46.15 total won= 31.00 cost= 26.00 Profit +19.00% MNR 0.86 3 of 13 earlyspeed winners 23.08 total won= 22.40 cost= 26.00 Profit -14.00% MNR 0.57 3 of 13 trip winners 23.08 total won= 14.80 cost= 26.00 Profit -43.00% MNR 0.37 3 of 13 fairodds winners 23.08 total won= 9.60 cost= 26.00 Profit -63.00% MNR 0.33 3 of 13 xfactor winners 23.08 total won= 8.60 cost= 26.00 Profit -67.00% MNR 0.24 2 of 13 power winners 15.38 total won= 6.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -76.00% MNR 0.20 2 of 13 paceclass2 winners 15.38 total won= 5.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -80.00% MNR 0.20 2 of 13 latespeed winners 15.38 total won= 5.20 cost= 26.00 Profit -80.00% LS 1.20 9 of 17 fairodds winners 52.94 total won= 40.80 cost= 34.00 Profit +20.00% LS 1.11 7 of 17 power winners 41.18 total won= 37.60 cost= 34.00 Profit +11.00% LS 1.02 6 of 17 trip winners 35.29 total won= 34.60 cost= 34.00 Profit +2.00% LS 1.01 6 of 17 xfactor winners 35.29 total won= 34.40 cost= 34.00 Profit +1.00% LS 0.75 4 of 17 latespeed winners 23.53 total won= 25.40 cost= 34.00 Profit -25.00% LS 0.51 4 of 17 pro winners 23.53 total won= 17.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -49.00% LS 0.39 3 of 17 speedclass winners 17.65 total won= 13.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -61.00% LS 0.38 3 of 17 earlyspeed winners 17.65 total won= 13.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -62.00% LS 0.21 2 of 17 paceclass2 winners 11.76 total won= 7.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -79.00% LRL 1.39 4 of 14 xfactor winners 28.57 total won= 39.00 cost= 28.00 Profit +39.00% LRL 1.37 3 of 14 power winners 21.43 total won= 38.40 cost= 28.00 Profit +37.00% LRL 1.14 3 of 14 earlyspeed winners 21.43 total won= 32.00 cost= 28.00 Profit +14.00% LRL 0.86 5 of 14 fairodds winners 35.71 total won= 24.00 cost= 28.00 Profit -14.00% LRL 0.64 4 of 14 speedclass winners 28.57 total won= 18.00 cost= 28.00 Profit -36.00% LRL 0.55 3 of 14 latespeed winners 21.43 total won= 15.40 cost= 28.00 Profit -45.00% LRL 0.49 3 of 14 paceclass2 winners 21.43 total won= 13.60 cost= 28.00 Profit -51.00% LRL 0.48 2 of 14 pro winners 14.29 total won= 13.40 cost= 28.00 Profit -52.00% LRL 0.35 2 of 14 trip winners 14.29 total won= 9.80 cost= 28.00 Profit -65.00% LAD 2.30 6 of 18 trip winners 33.33 total won= 82.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +130.00% LAD 1.88 10 of 18 xfactor winners 55.56 total won= 67.60 cost= 36.00 Profit +88.00% LAD 1.80 8 of 18 latespeed winners 44.44 total won= 64.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +80.00% LAD 1.38 9 of 18 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 49.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +38.00% LAD 1.38 6 of 18 pro winners 33.33 total won= 49.80 cost= 36.00 Profit +38.00% LAD 1.22 6 of 18 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 44.00 cost= 36.00 Profit +22.00% LAD 1.02 6 of 18 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 36.60 cost= 36.00 Profit +2.00% LAD 0.96 5 of 18 earlyspeed winners 27.78 total won= 34.40 cost= 36.00 Profit -4.00% LAD 0.75 4 of 18 power winners 22.22 total won= 27.00 cost= 36.00 Profit -25.00% IND 1.41 5 of 17 power winners 29.41 total won= 48.00 cost= 34.00 Profit +41.00% IND 1.18 3 of 17 trip winners 17.65 total won= 40.00 cost= 34.00 Profit +18.00% IND 0.91 4 of 17 paceclass2 winners 23.53 total won= 31.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -9.00% IND 0.76 4 of 17 xfactor winners 23.53 total won= 26.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -24.00% IND 0.69 1 of 17 earlyspeed winners 5.88 total won= 23.60 cost= 34.00 Profit -31.00% IND 0.56 3 of 17 latespeed winners 17.65 total won= 19.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -44.00% IND 0.54 2 of 17 pro winners 11.76 total won= 18.20 cost= 34.00 Profit -46.00% IND 0.46 3 of 17 speedclass winners 17.65 total won= 15.80 cost= 34.00 Profit -54.00% IND 0.34 2 of 17 fairodds winners 11.76 total won= 11.60 cost= 34.00 Profit -66.00% HST 2.62 7 of 16 xfactor winners 43.75 total won= 83.80 cost= 32.00 Profit +162.00% HST 1.83 6 of 16 power winners 37.50 total won= 58.40 cost= 32.00 Profit +83.00% HST 1.31 6 of 16 pro winners 37.50 total won= 42.00 cost= 32.00 Profit +31.00% HST 1.23 1 of 16 paceclass2 winners 6.25 total won= 39.30 cost= 32.00 Profit +23.00% HST 0.93 5 of 16 speedclass winners 31.25 total won= 29.80 cost= 32.00 Profit -7.00% HST 0.84 6 of 16 fairodds winners 37.50 total won= 26.80 cost= 32.00 Profit -16.00% HST 0.64 2 of 16 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 20.60 cost= 32.00 Profit -36.00% HST 0.48 3 of 16 trip winners 18.75 total won= 15.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -52.00% HST 0.41 1 of 16 latespeed winners 6.25 total won= 13.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -59.00% GP 1.43 10 of 26 trip winners 38.46 total won= 74.40 cost= 52.00 Profit +43.00% GP 1.35 8 of 26 xfactor winners 30.77 total won= 70.20 cost= 52.00 Profit +35.00% GP 1.26 9 of 26 earlyspeed winners 34.62 total won= 65.60 cost= 52.00 Profit +26.00% GP 1.25 12 of 26 fairodds winners 46.15 total won= 64.80 cost= 52.00 Profit +25.00% GP 1.22 7 of 26 speedclass winners 26.92 total won= 63.20 cost= 52.00 Profit +22.00% GP 1.15 4 of 26 latespeed winners 15.38 total won= 59.80 cost= 52.00 Profit +15.00% GP 0.91 8 of 26 power winners 30.77 total won= 47.40 cost= 52.00 Profit -9.00% GP 0.62 7 of 26 pro winners 26.92 total won= 32.40 cost= 52.00 Profit -38.00% GP 0.15 2 of 26 paceclass2 winners 7.69 total won= 8.00 cost= 52.00 Profit -85.00% GG 1.48 6 of 24 trip winners 25.00 total won= 71.00 cost= 48.00 Profit +48.00% GG 1.23 10 of 24 fairodds winners 41.67 total won= 59.00 cost= 48.00 Profit +23.00% GG 1.16 8 of 24 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 55.60 cost= 48.00 Profit +16.00% GG 1.16 6 of 24 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 55.80 cost= 48.00 Profit +16.00% GG 1.12 9 of 24 power winners 37.50 total won= 53.80 cost= 48.00 Profit +12.00% GG 1.07 8 of 24 pro winners 33.33 total won= 51.20 cost= 48.00 Profit +7.00% GG 0.66 5 of 24 xfactor winners 20.83 total won= 31.60 cost= 48.00 Profit -34.00% GG 0.46 5 of 24 speedclass winners 20.83 total won= 22.20 cost= 48.00 Profit -54.00% GG 0.27 2 of 24 earlyspeed winners 8.33 total won= 13.00 cost= 48.00 Profit -73.00% FPK 0.88 2 of 8 earlyspeed winners 25.00 total won= 14.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -12.00% FPK 0.86 3 of 8 power winners 37.50 total won= 13.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -14.00% FPK 0.71 2 of 8 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 11.40 cost= 16.00 Profit -29.00% FPK 0.38 2 of 8 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -62.00% FPK 0.38 2 of 8 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -62.00% FPK 0.38 2 of 8 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 6.00 cost= 16.00 Profit -62.00% FPK 0.20 1 of 8 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 3.20 cost= 16.00 Profit -80.00% FPK 0.18 1 of 8 pro winners 12.50 total won= 2.80 cost= 16.00 Profit -82.00% FMT 1.58 2 of 6 pro winners 33.33 total won= 19.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +58.00% FMT 1.22 2 of 6 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 14.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +22.00% FMT 1.22 2 of 6 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 14.60 cost= 12.00 Profit +22.00% FMT 0.78 1 of 6 trip winners 16.67 total won= 9.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -22.00% FMT 0.78 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 9.40 cost= 12.00 Profit -22.00% FMT 0.42 1 of 6 speedclass winners 16.67 total won= 5.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -58.00% FMT 0.42 1 of 6 power winners 16.67 total won= 5.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -58.00% FMT 0.42 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 5.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -58.00% FMT 0.42 1 of 6 fairodds winners 16.67 total won= 5.00 cost= 12.00 Profit -58.00% FL 1.15 8 of 20 pro winners 40.00 total won= 45.80 cost= 40.00 Profit +15.00% FL 1.04 7 of 20 trip winners 35.00 total won= 41.70 cost= 40.00 Profit +4.00% FL 1.01 6 of 20 speedclass winners 30.00 total won= 40.30 cost= 40.00 Profit +1.00% FL 0.86 8 of 20 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 34.50 cost= 40.00 Profit -14.00% FL 0.85 7 of 20 power winners 35.00 total won= 34.00 cost= 40.00 Profit -15.00% FL 0.84 6 of 20 earlyspeed winners 30.00 total won= 33.70 cost= 40.00 Profit -16.00% FL 0.77 5 of 20 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 30.80 cost= 40.00 Profit -23.00% FL 0.73 7 of 20 fairodds winners 35.00 total won= 29.10 cost= 40.00 Profit -27.00% FL 0.72 5 of 20 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 28.60 cost= 40.00 Profit -28.00% FE 0.90 1 of 3 power winners 33.33 total won= 5.40 cost= 6.00 Profit -10.00% EVD 1.53 14 of 33 fairodds winners 42.42 total won= 101.00 cost= 66.00 Profit +53.00% EVD 1.30 13 of 33 power winners 39.39 total won= 85.60 cost= 66.00 Profit +30.00% EVD 1.10 13 of 33 xfactor winners 39.39 total won= 72.60 cost= 66.00 Profit +10.00% EVD 1.00 11 of 33 trip winners 33.33 total won= 65.80 cost= 66.00 Profit +0.00% EVD 0.96 9 of 33 pro winners 27.27 total won= 63.20 cost= 66.00 Profit -4.00% EVD 0.88 7 of 33 paceclass2 winners 21.21 total won= 58.40 cost= 66.00 Profit -12.00% EVD 0.67 5 of 33 latespeed winners 15.15 total won= 44.00 cost= 66.00 Profit -33.00% EVD 0.62 9 of 33 speedclass winners 27.27 total won= 41.20 cost= 66.00 Profit -38.00% EVD 0.41 5 of 33 earlyspeed winners 15.15 total won= 27.00 cost= 66.00 Profit -59.00% EMD 1.45 12 of 32 speedclass winners 37.50 total won= 92.80 cost= 64.00 Profit +45.00% EMD 1.09 9 of 32 xfactor winners 28.13 total won= 69.80 cost= 64.00 Profit +9.00% EMD 0.96 10 of 32 trip winners 31.25 total won= 61.40 cost= 64.00 Profit -4.00% EMD 0.94 12 of 32 fairodds winners 37.50 total won= 60.40 cost= 64.00 Profit -6.00% EMD 0.83 8 of 32 pro winners 25.00 total won= 52.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -17.00% EMD 0.65 7 of 32 earlyspeed winners 21.88 total won= 41.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -35.00% EMD 0.53 7 of 32 power winners 21.88 total won= 33.80 cost= 64.00 Profit -47.00% EMD 0.38 4 of 32 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 24.00 cost= 64.00 Profit -62.00% EMD 0.36 4 of 32 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 23.20 cost= 64.00 Profit -64.00% DEL 1.38 5 of 16 trip winners 31.25 total won= 44.20 cost= 32.00 Profit +38.00% DEL 1.32 6 of 16 xfactor winners 37.50 total won= 42.10 cost= 32.00 Profit +32.00% DEL 0.97 5 of 16 fairodds winners 31.25 total won= 31.10 cost= 32.00 Profit -3.00% DEL 0.89 4 of 16 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 28.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -11.00% DEL 0.56 4 of 16 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 17.90 cost= 32.00 Profit -44.00% DEL 0.53 5 of 16 pro winners 31.25 total won= 16.90 cost= 32.00 Profit -47.00% DEL 0.41 4 of 16 power winners 25.00 total won= 13.10 cost= 32.00 Profit -59.00% DEL 0.38 1 of 16 earlyspeed winners 6.25 total won= 12.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -62.00% DEL 0.23 2 of 16 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 7.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -77.00% CT 1.20 12 of 28 trip winners 42.86 total won= 67.00 cost= 56.00 Profit +20.00% CT 1.03 12 of 28 xfactor winners 42.86 total won= 57.80 cost= 56.00 Profit +3.00% CT 0.96 14 of 28 power winners 50.00 total won= 54.00 cost= 56.00 Profit -4.00% CT 0.79 9 of 28 speedclass winners 32.14 total won= 44.40 cost= 56.00 Profit -21.00% CT 0.71 7 of 28 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 39.60 cost= 56.00 Profit -29.00% CT 0.70 11 of 28 fairodds winners 39.29 total won= 39.40 cost= 56.00 Profit -30.00% CT 0.61 6 of 28 paceclass2 winners 21.43 total won= 34.40 cost= 56.00 Profit -39.00% CT 0.58 6 of 28 earlyspeed winners 21.43 total won= 32.40 cost= 56.00 Profit -42.00% CT 0.44 6 of 28 pro winners 21.43 total won= 24.40 cost= 56.00 Profit -56.00% CD 1.05 7 of 27 fairodds winners 25.93 total won= 56.80 cost= 54.00 Profit +5.00% CD 0.77 4 of 27 power winners 14.81 total won= 41.40 cost= 54.00 Profit -23.00% CD 0.47 3 of 27 xfactor winners 11.11 total won= 25.20 cost= 54.00 Profit -53.00% CD 0.38 2 of 27 trip winners 7.41 total won= 20.40 cost= 54.00 Profit -62.00% CD 0.37 3 of 27 speedclass winners 11.11 total won= 19.80 cost= 54.00 Profit -63.00% CD 0.33 3 of 27 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 18.00 cost= 54.00 Profit -67.00% CD 0.32 2 of 27 earlyspeed winners 7.41 total won= 17.20 cost= 54.00 Profit -68.00% CD 0.29 3 of 27 pro winners 11.11 total won= 15.40 cost= 54.00 Profit -71.00% CD 0.07 1 of 27 latespeed winners 3.70 total won= 3.60 cost= 54.00 Profit -93.00% CBY 1.31 10 of 20 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 52.40 cost= 40.00 Profit +31.00% CBY 1.11 7 of 20 pro winners 35.00 total won= 44.20 cost= 40.00 Profit +11.00% CBY 0.93 5 of 20 trip winners 25.00 total won= 37.20 cost= 40.00 Profit -7.00% CBY 0.89 5 of 20 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 35.60 cost= 40.00 Profit -11.00% CBY 0.87 5 of 20 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 34.60 cost= 40.00 Profit -13.00% CBY 0.80 6 of 20 xfactor winners 30.00 total won= 31.80 cost= 40.00 Profit -20.00% CBY 0.63 5 of 20 power winners 25.00 total won= 25.20 cost= 40.00 Profit -37.00% CBY 0.44 4 of 20 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 17.60 cost= 40.00 Profit -56.00% CBY 0.30 3 of 20 speedclass winners 15.00 total won= 12.00 cost= 40.00 Profit -70.00% BTP 1.46 7 of 18 earlyspeed winners 38.89 total won= 52.40 cost= 36.00 Profit +46.00% BTP 1.15 7 of 18 pro winners 38.89 total won= 41.40 cost= 36.00 Profit +15.00% BTP 0.93 6 of 18 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 33.40 cost= 36.00 Profit -7.00% BTP 0.76 4 of 18 trip winners 22.22 total won= 27.40 cost= 36.00 Profit -24.00% BTP 0.62 3 of 18 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 22.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -38.00% BTP 0.59 4 of 18 paceclass2 winners 22.22 total won= 21.40 cost= 36.00 Profit -41.00% BTP 0.47 3 of 18 power winners 16.67 total won= 16.80 cost= 36.00 Profit -53.00% BTP 0.31 3 of 18 speedclass winners 16.67 total won= 11.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -69.00% BTP 0.23 2 of 18 fairodds winners 11.11 total won= 8.20 cost= 36.00 Profit -77.00% BEL 2.28 4 of 16 trip winners 25.00 total won= 73.00 cost= 32.00 Profit +128.00% BEL 1.43 6 of 16 power winners 37.50 total won= 45.80 cost= 32.00 Profit +43.00% BEL 0.87 6 of 16 fairodds winners 37.50 total won= 27.90 cost= 32.00 Profit -13.00% BEL 0.75 4 of 16 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 24.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -25.00% BEL 0.65 3 of 16 xfactor winners 18.75 total won= 20.90 cost= 32.00 Profit -35.00% BEL 0.40 2 of 16 paceclass2 winners 12.50 total won= 12.90 cost= 32.00 Profit -60.00% BEL 0.40 2 of 16 latespeed winners 12.50 total won= 12.80 cost= 32.00 Profit -60.00% BEL 0.35 3 of 16 earlyspeed winners 18.75 total won= 11.30 cost= 32.00 Profit -65.00% BEL 0.09 1 of 16 pro winners 6.25 total won= 3.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -91.00% ASD 1.20 9 of 19 pro winners 47.37 total won= 45.50 cost= 38.00 Profit +20.00% ASD 0.93 9 of 19 fairodds winners 47.37 total won= 35.40 cost= 38.00 Profit -7.00% ASD 0.90 8 of 19 power winners 42.11 total won= 34.20 cost= 38.00 Profit -10.00% ASD 0.74 5 of 19 speedclass winners 26.32 total won= 28.20 cost= 38.00 Profit -26.00% ASD 0.39 3 of 19 earlyspeed winners 15.79 total won= 14.80 cost= 38.00 Profit -61.00% ASD 0.38 4 of 19 paceclass2 winners 21.05 total won= 14.30 cost= 38.00 Profit -62.00% ASD 0.38 4 of 19 latespeed winners 21.05 total won= 14.30 cost= 38.00 Profit -62.00% ASD 0.38 3 of 19 xfactor winners 15.79 total won= 14.30 cost= 38.00 Profit -62.00% ASD 0.23 1 of 19 trip winners 5.26 total won= 8.70 cost= 38.00 Profit -77.00% ARP 1.43 6 of 16 power winners 37.50 total won= 45.80 cost= 32.00 Profit +43.00% ARP 1.02 5 of 16 trip winners 31.25 total won= 32.60 cost= 32.00 Profit +2.00% ARP 0.93 4 of 16 latespeed winners 25.00 total won= 29.60 cost= 32.00 Profit -7.00% ARP 0.76 2 of 16 earlyspeed winners 12.50 total won= 24.20 cost= 32.00 Profit -24.00% ARP 0.75 3 of 16 paceclass2 winners 18.75 total won= 24.00 cost= 32.00 Profit -25.00% ARP 0.51 3 of 16 pro winners 18.75 total won= 16.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -49.00% ARP 0.34 2 of 16 xfactor winners 12.50 total won= 10.80 cost= 32.00 Profit -66.00% ARP 0.20 2 of 16 fairodds winners 12.50 total won= 6.40 cost= 32.00 Profit -80.00% AP 1.61 9 of 23 speedclass winners 39.13 total won= 74.20 cost= 46.00 Profit +61.00% AP 1.37 10 of 23 fairodds winners 43.48 total won= 63.00 cost= 46.00 Profit +37.00% AP 1.03 7 of 23 latespeed winners 30.43 total won= 47.40 cost= 46.00 Profit +3.00% AP 0.89 5 of 23 power winners 21.74 total won= 40.80 cost= 46.00 Profit -11.00% AP 0.78 4 of 23 trip winners 17.39 total won= 35.80 cost= 46.00 Profit -22.00% AP 0.73 6 of 23 pro winners 26.09 total won= 33.60 cost= 46.00 Profit -27.00% AP 0.59 5 of 23 xfactor winners 21.74 total won= 27.20 cost= 46.00 Profit -41.00% AP 0.39 3 of 23 earlyspeed winners 13.04 total won= 18.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -61.00% AP 0.33 2 of 23 paceclass2 winners 8.70 total won= 15.00 cost= 46.00 Profit -67.00%