WHAT'S WINNING!---MAIDEN_ROUTE_races_on_the_turf

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for July 18 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for June 18 thru July 18 )

MAIDEN ROUTE RACES ON THE TURF Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI WO 1.55 3 of 7 fairodds winners 42.86 total won= 21.70 cost= 14.00 Profit +55.00% WO 0.77 1 of 7 speedclass winners 14.29 total won= 10.80 cost= 14.00 Profit -23.00% WO 0.62 1 of 7 power winners 14.29 total won= 8.70 cost= 14.00 Profit -38.00% WO 0.62 1 of 7 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 8.70 cost= 14.00 Profit -38.00% WO 0.31 1 of 7 xfactor winners 14.29 total won= 4.30 cost= 14.00 Profit -69.00% WO 0.31 1 of 7 pro winners 14.29 total won= 4.30 cost= 14.00 Profit -69.00% WO 0.31 1 of 7 latespeed winners 14.29 total won= 4.30 cost= 14.00 Profit -69.00% SUF 3.25 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 13.00 cost= 4.00 Profit +225.00% SUF 3.25 1 of 2 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 13.00 cost= 4.00 Profit +225.00% SUF 3.25 1 of 2 earlyspeed winners 50.00 total won= 13.00 cost= 4.00 Profit +225.00% SA 5.80 2 of 4 power winners 50.00 total won= 46.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +480.00% SA 5.13 2 of 4 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 41.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +413.00% SA 1.83 2 of 4 pro winners 50.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +83.00% SA 1.25 1 of 4 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 10.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +25.00% PRX 11.20 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 22.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +1020.00% PRX 11.20 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 22.40 cost= 2.00 Profit +1020.00% PEN 4.88 1 of 4 trip winners 25.00 total won= 39.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +388.00% PEN 1.38 1 of 4 speedclass winners 25.00 total won= 11.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +38.00% PEN 1.05 1 of 4 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +5.00% PEN 1.05 1 of 4 turf winners 25.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +5.00% PEN 1.05 1 of 4 pro winners 25.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +5.00% PEN 1.05 1 of 4 power winners 25.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +5.00% PEN 1.05 1 of 4 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +5.00% MTH 3.03 1 of 7 trip winners 14.29 total won= 42.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +203.00% MTH 1.97 3 of 7 paceclass2 winners 42.86 total won= 27.60 cost= 14.00 Profit +97.00% MTH 1.03 2 of 7 fairodds winners 28.57 total won= 14.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +3.00% MTH 0.94 1 of 7 latespeed winners 14.29 total won= 13.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -6.00% MNR 13.15 1 of 2 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 52.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +1215.00% MNR 5.65 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 22.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +465.00% MNR 5.65 1 of 2 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 22.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +465.00% LS 1.06 2 of 5 xfactor winners 40.00 total won= 10.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +6.00% LS 1.06 2 of 5 paceclass2 winners 40.00 total won= 10.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +6.00% LS 0.82 1 of 5 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 8.20 cost= 10.00 Profit -18.00% LS 0.24 1 of 5 turf winners 20.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -76.00% LS 0.24 1 of 5 trip winners 20.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -76.00% LS 0.24 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -76.00% LS 0.24 1 of 5 fairodds winners 20.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -76.00% LS 0.24 1 of 5 earlyspeed winners 20.00 total won= 2.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -76.00% LRL 1.28 4 of 12 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 30.80 cost= 24.00 Profit +28.00% LRL 1.08 4 of 12 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 26.00 cost= 24.00 Profit +8.00% LRL 0.97 4 of 12 turf winners 33.33 total won= 23.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -3.00% LRL 0.89 3 of 12 pro winners 25.00 total won= 21.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -11.00% LRL 0.69 3 of 12 power winners 25.00 total won= 16.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -31.00% LRL 0.68 3 of 12 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 16.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -32.00% LRL 0.68 3 of 12 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 16.20 cost= 24.00 Profit -32.00% LRL 0.48 2 of 12 trip winners 16.67 total won= 11.60 cost= 24.00 Profit -52.00% LRL 0.43 2 of 12 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 10.40 cost= 24.00 Profit -57.00% LAD 2.11 3 of 7 power winners 42.86 total won= 29.60 cost= 14.00 Profit +111.00% LAD 1.17 2 of 7 trip winners 28.57 total won= 16.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +17.00% LAD 1.13 3 of 7 pro winners 42.86 total won= 15.80 cost= 14.00 Profit +13.00% LAD 1.13 3 of 7 fairodds winners 42.86 total won= 15.80 cost= 14.00 Profit +13.00% LAD 1.00 3 of 7 xfactor winners 42.86 total won= 14.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +0.00% LAD 1.00 3 of 7 speedclass winners 42.86 total won= 14.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +0.00% LAD 0.46 1 of 7 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 6.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -54.00% LAD 0.37 1 of 7 latespeed winners 14.29 total won= 5.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -63.00% LAD 0.17 1 of 7 turf winners 14.29 total won= 2.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -83.00% LAD 0.17 1 of 7 earlyspeed winners 14.29 total won= 2.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -83.00% IND 3.80 2 of 5 paceclass2 winners 40.00 total won= 38.00 cost= 10.00 Profit +280.00% IND 1.46 3 of 5 trip winners 60.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% IND 1.46 3 of 5 fairodds winners 60.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% IND 1.46 1 of 5 turf winners 20.00 total won= 14.60 cost= 10.00 Profit +46.00% IND 1.10 2 of 5 speedclass winners 40.00 total won= 11.00 cost= 10.00 Profit +10.00% IND 0.44 1 of 5 xfactor winners 20.00 total won= 4.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -56.00% IND 0.44 1 of 5 pro winners 20.00 total won= 4.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -56.00% IND 0.44 1 of 5 power winners 20.00 total won= 4.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -56.00% IND 0.44 1 of 5 latespeed winners 20.00 total won= 4.40 cost= 10.00 Profit -56.00% GP 1.37 3 of 7 xfactor winners 42.86 total won= 19.20 cost= 14.00 Profit +37.00% GP 1.37 3 of 7 fairodds winners 42.86 total won= 19.20 cost= 14.00 Profit +37.00% GP 1.24 3 of 7 pro winners 42.86 total won= 17.40 cost= 14.00 Profit +24.00% GP 1.14 3 of 7 paceclass2 winners 42.86 total won= 16.00 cost= 14.00 Profit +14.00% GP 1.13 2 of 7 trip winners 28.57 total won= 15.80 cost= 14.00 Profit +13.00% GP 0.76 2 of 7 speedclass winners 28.57 total won= 10.60 cost= 14.00 Profit -24.00% GP 0.76 2 of 7 power winners 28.57 total won= 10.60 cost= 14.00 Profit -24.00% GP 0.76 2 of 7 latespeed winners 28.57 total won= 10.60 cost= 14.00 Profit -24.00% GP 0.51 1 of 7 turf winners 14.29 total won= 7.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -49.00% GP 0.39 1 of 7 earlyspeed winners 14.29 total won= 5.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -61.00% FE 2.90 2 of 2 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 11.60 cost= 4.00 Profit +190.00% FE 2.18 1 of 2 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 8.70 cost= 4.00 Profit +118.00% FE 2.18 1 of 2 pro winners 50.00 total won= 8.70 cost= 4.00 Profit +118.00% FE 2.18 1 of 2 earlyspeed winners 50.00 total won= 8.70 cost= 4.00 Profit +118.00% FE 0.73 1 of 2 power winners 50.00 total won= 2.90 cost= 4.00 Profit -27.00% EVD 1.40 1 of 1 turf winners 100.00 total won= 2.80 cost= 2.00 Profit +40.00% EVD 1.40 1 of 1 fairodds winners 100.00 total won= 2.80 cost= 2.00 Profit +40.00% ELP 2.42 4 of 9 trip winners 44.44 total won= 43.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +142.00% ELP 2.07 5 of 9 xfactor winners 55.56 total won= 37.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +107.00% ELP 1.66 4 of 9 power winners 44.44 total won= 29.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +66.00% ELP 1.30 3 of 9 speedclass winners 33.33 total won= 23.40 cost= 18.00 Profit +30.00% ELP 1.22 3 of 9 turf winners 33.33 total won= 22.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +22.00% ELP 1.17 3 of 9 latespeed winners 33.33 total won= 21.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +17.00% ELP 1.11 3 of 9 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 20.00 cost= 18.00 Profit +11.00% ELP 0.79 2 of 9 pro winners 22.22 total won= 14.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -21.00% ELP 0.54 1 of 9 earlyspeed winners 11.11 total won= 9.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -46.00% ELP 0.38 1 of 9 paceclass2 winners 11.11 total won= 6.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -62.00% DMR 7.55 1 of 2 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 30.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +655.00% DMR 7.55 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 30.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +655.00% DMR 7.55 1 of 2 power winners 50.00 total won= 30.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +655.00% DEL 1.80 6 of 11 fairodds winners 54.55 total won= 39.60 cost= 22.00 Profit +80.00% DEL 1.05 3 of 11 paceclass2 winners 27.27 total won= 23.20 cost= 22.00 Profit +5.00% DEL 1.05 1 of 11 trip winners 9.09 total won= 23.20 cost= 22.00 Profit +5.00% DEL 0.95 3 of 11 turf winners 27.27 total won= 20.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -5.00% DEL 0.73 3 of 11 xfactor winners 27.27 total won= 16.00 cost= 22.00 Profit -27.00% DEL 0.62 2 of 11 earlyspeed winners 18.18 total won= 13.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -38.00% DEL 0.54 2 of 11 power winners 18.18 total won= 11.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -46.00% DEL 0.40 2 of 11 pro winners 18.18 total won= 8.80 cost= 22.00 Profit -60.00% DEL 0.35 2 of 11 latespeed winners 18.18 total won= 7.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -65.00% DEL 0.21 1 of 11 speedclass winners 9.09 total won= 4.60 cost= 22.00 Profit -79.00% CD 3.18 2 of 4 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 25.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +218.00% CD 2.43 2 of 4 trip winners 50.00 total won= 19.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +143.00% CD 2.43 2 of 4 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 19.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +143.00% CD 1.65 2 of 4 turf winners 50.00 total won= 13.20 cost= 8.00 Profit +65.00% CD 1.65 2 of 4 pro winners 50.00 total won= 13.20 cost= 8.00 Profit +65.00% CD 0.45 1 of 4 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 8.00 Profit -55.00% CD 0.45 1 of 4 power winners 25.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 8.00 Profit -55.00% CD 0.45 1 of 4 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 3.60 cost= 8.00 Profit -55.00% CBY 1.77 2 of 3 fairodds winners 66.67 total won= 10.60 cost= 6.00 Profit +77.00% CBY 1.23 1 of 3 trip winners 33.33 total won= 7.40 cost= 6.00 Profit +23.00% CBY 1.20 2 of 3 xfactor winners 66.67 total won= 7.20 cost= 6.00 Profit +20.00% CBY 1.20 2 of 3 speedclass winners 66.67 total won= 7.20 cost= 6.00 Profit +20.00% CBY 1.20 2 of 3 pro winners 66.67 total won= 7.20 cost= 6.00 Profit +20.00% CBY 1.20 2 of 3 power winners 66.67 total won= 7.20 cost= 6.00 Profit +20.00% CBY 1.20 2 of 3 latespeed winners 66.67 total won= 7.20 cost= 6.00 Profit +20.00% CBY 0.53 1 of 3 paceclass2 winners 33.33 total won= 3.20 cost= 6.00 Profit -47.00% BTP 5.78 3 of 6 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 69.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +478.00% BTP 2.87 2 of 6 xfactor winners 33.33 total won= 34.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +187.00% BTP 2.87 2 of 6 trip winners 33.33 total won= 34.40 cost= 12.00 Profit +187.00% BTP 2.23 1 of 6 earlyspeed winners 16.67 total won= 26.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +123.00% BTP 1.75 1 of 6 turf winners 16.67 total won= 21.00 cost= 12.00 Profit +75.00% BTP 1.15 2 of 6 power winners 33.33 total won= 13.80 cost= 12.00 Profit +15.00% BTP 0.97 2 of 6 fairodds winners 33.33 total won= 11.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -3.00% BTP 0.82 1 of 6 pro winners 16.67 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% BTP 0.82 1 of 6 latespeed winners 16.67 total won= 9.80 cost= 12.00 Profit -18.00% BTP 0.63 1 of 6 paceclass2 winners 16.67 total won= 7.60 cost= 12.00 Profit -37.00% BEL 1.55 5 of 17 power winners 29.41 total won= 52.60 cost= 34.00 Profit +55.00% BEL 1.07 3 of 17 earlyspeed winners 17.65 total won= 36.40 cost= 34.00 Profit +7.00% BEL 1.04 5 of 17 xfactor winners 29.41 total won= 35.50 cost= 34.00 Profit +4.00% BEL 1.03 5 of 17 pro winners 29.41 total won= 34.90 cost= 34.00 Profit +3.00% BEL 0.96 4 of 17 turf winners 23.53 total won= 32.70 cost= 34.00 Profit -4.00% BEL 0.92 5 of 17 fairodds winners 29.41 total won= 31.30 cost= 34.00 Profit -8.00% BEL 0.76 3 of 17 paceclass2 winners 17.65 total won= 26.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -24.00% BEL 0.68 3 of 17 speedclass winners 17.65 total won= 23.10 cost= 34.00 Profit -32.00% BEL 0.58 2 of 17 latespeed winners 11.76 total won= 19.60 cost= 34.00 Profit -42.00% BEL 0.32 2 of 17 trip winners 11.76 total won= 11.00 cost= 34.00 Profit -68.00% AP 3.32 4 of 9 earlyspeed winners 44.44 total won= 59.80 cost= 18.00 Profit +232.00% AP 2.07 4 of 9 pro winners 44.44 total won= 37.20 cost= 18.00 Profit +107.00% AP 1.64 4 of 9 turf winners 44.44 total won= 29.60 cost= 18.00 Profit +64.00% AP 0.84 2 of 9 power winners 22.22 total won= 15.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -16.00% AP 0.84 2 of 9 fairodds winners 22.22 total won= 15.20 cost= 18.00 Profit -16.00% AP 0.77 2 of 9 xfactor winners 22.22 total won= 13.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -23.00% AP 0.67 2 of 9 latespeed winners 22.22 total won= 12.00 cost= 18.00 Profit -33.00% AP 0.60 2 of 9 speedclass winners 22.22 total won= 10.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -40.00% AP 0.43 2 of 9 trip winners 22.22 total won= 7.80 cost= 18.00 Profit -57.00%