WHAT'S WINNING!---STAKES_ROUTE_races_on_the_turf

www.ContendersWins.com


Glossary

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for June 16 )

Most Recent

( Quick Start Plus Report Results for May 16 thru June 16 )

STAKES ROUTE RACES ON THE TURF Trk ROI #Won/Races Rating Win% $Won $Cost ROI WO 3.30 1 of 1 paceclass2 winners 100.00 total won= 6.60 cost= 2.00 Profit +230.00% SA 2.43 3 of 4 latespeed winners 75.00 total won= 19.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +143.00% SA 1.58 2 of 4 xfactor winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% SA 1.58 2 of 4 pro winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% SA 1.58 2 of 4 power winners 50.00 total won= 12.60 cost= 8.00 Profit +58.00% SA 1.38 2 of 4 paceclass2 winners 50.00 total won= 11.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +38.00% SA 1.05 1 of 4 turf winners 25.00 total won= 8.40 cost= 8.00 Profit +5.00% SA 0.53 1 of 4 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 4.20 cost= 8.00 Profit -47.00% PIM 2.75 2 of 2 speedclass winners 100.00 total won= 11.00 cost= 4.00 Profit +175.00% PIM 1.55 1 of 2 pro winners 50.00 total won= 6.20 cost= 4.00 Profit +55.00% PIM 1.20 1 of 2 trip winners 50.00 total won= 4.80 cost= 4.00 Profit +20.00% PIM 1.20 1 of 2 power winners 50.00 total won= 4.80 cost= 4.00 Profit +20.00% PIM 1.20 1 of 2 fairodds winners 50.00 total won= 4.80 cost= 4.00 Profit +20.00% MTH 3.40 1 of 1 xfactor winners 100.00 total won= 6.80 cost= 2.00 Profit +240.00% MTH 3.40 1 of 1 speedclass winners 100.00 total won= 6.80 cost= 2.00 Profit +240.00% MTH 3.40 1 of 1 pro winners 100.00 total won= 6.80 cost= 2.00 Profit +240.00% MTH 3.40 1 of 1 power winners 100.00 total won= 6.80 cost= 2.00 Profit +240.00% CD 2.88 1 of 4 paceclass2 winners 25.00 total won= 23.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +188.00% CD 2.60 2 of 4 speedclass winners 50.00 total won= 20.80 cost= 8.00 Profit +160.00% CD 1.75 2 of 4 power winners 50.00 total won= 14.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +75.00% CD 1.75 2 of 4 latespeed winners 50.00 total won= 14.00 cost= 8.00 Profit +75.00% CD 0.88 1 of 4 xfactor winners 25.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -12.00% CD 0.88 1 of 4 trip winners 25.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -12.00% CD 0.88 1 of 4 pro winners 25.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -12.00% CD 0.88 1 of 4 fairodds winners 25.00 total won= 7.00 cost= 8.00 Profit -12.00% BEL 0.89 1 of 7 turf winners 14.29 total won= 12.40 cost= 14.00 Profit -11.00% BEL 0.87 1 of 7 trip winners 14.29 total won= 12.20 cost= 14.00 Profit -13.00% BEL 0.76 3 of 7 fairodds winners 42.86 total won= 10.70 cost= 14.00 Profit -24.00% BEL 0.52 2 of 7 power winners 28.57 total won= 7.30 cost= 14.00 Profit -48.00% BEL 0.48 2 of 7 speedclass winners 28.57 total won= 6.70 cost= 14.00 Profit -52.00% BEL 0.24 1 of 7 xfactor winners 14.29 total won= 3.30 cost= 14.00 Profit -76.00% BEL 0.24 1 of 7 paceclass2 winners 14.29 total won= 3.30 cost= 14.00 Profit -76.00%